Guys are you cut or uncut? Answer Anonymous if your prefer and Girls do you have a preference? Pls say what country you're from?

meetkitty123
Guys are you cut or uncut? Answer Anonymous if your prefer and Girls do you have a preference? Pls say what country youre from?
It's a very personal question so please answer
Anonymously if you prefer.
I have always been curious about the percentage. I always wondered if the percentage differ from country to country. I also wondered about other women's thought and if their point of view differ depending on culture or county.
I always thought to be uncut is more common than people may think but how would I know for sure lol.
I don't want to make men uncomfortable so I am keeping the women's question simple. Women pls be mindful and applicable.
MEN I'm Cut
MEN I'm UNcut
WOMEN I have a preference (saying which is not necessary)
Vote C
WOMEN Either or as long as he pleases me.
Vote D
GirlGuy
8 mo
I made up my mind long ago If I have a son I will leave him be. After all it's not my body and the choice should be completely his.
As far as my opinion...
(Latina from USA)
I have known men with both styles.
I have a slight preference but it truly doesn't matter to me which way. I select a man based on the entire package the person as a whole not based on one body part.
106
3