14 d

Had sex for the first time with guy, worried my blowjob wasn’t good enough?

Anonymous
So I personally like giving head but I haven’t been sexually active for 2 years so I’m rusty (he knows this). We were getting intimate and I wandered down to his dick and I really tried to give good head.. I didn’t use my teeth, used plenty of spit but not too much, I used my tongue, deep throat, and he seemed into it as he was saying sexual things to me and commented how much he loved when I deep throated.. he seemed really turned on and he came soon after when we had sex but I’m afraid I didn’t do the sucking feeling enough or there were parts I could have done better and maybe more slower and I don't know I’m beating myself up over it... like what if he isn’t as interested.. I don't know.. He invited me over for this Saturday and I want to make sure to be better but I don’t even know if I’m good or not because I don’t do it often?
14 d
I’ve been watching porn videos of blow Jobs and I just feel like I underperformed
16
2