He thinks kissing is cheating, but a blowjob is fine?!

Anonymous
My boyfriend thinks that it's cheating if you dance with someone and kiss them, but if you get a blowjob and DON'T touch the girl or kiss her, it's not cheating. He says he still wouldn't do that, because it would hurt me, and because it's trashy (and if a girl is going to give you a blowjob she is probably going to kiss you) but I'm really disturbed that he believes this. Is this something most guys believe? I told him kissing a girl is not as bad as getting a blowjob, but he even said that if a guy went down on me, and didn't kiss me, he wouldn't be mad! He was a little drunk when he was saying this, and I have to admit I got a little mad. Now I'm afraid he thinks i"m unreasonable. So guys, do you agree with him? He even thinks dancing is cheating, but for some reason doesn't think a blowjob or a "happy ending" is if you don't touch the girl, because you're not technically doing anything.
+1 y
this doesn't mean he's going to do it, I don't think he would.I just wanted to know if anyone else agreed with him, or why a guy would feel this way.
14
8