Nearly All Women Have Their Inner Slut

Anonymous

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, MOST WOMEN THINK ABOUT SEX

It is difficult to understand this, mainly owing to a judgmental society, but most women love sex. They also want to be as naughty and dirty as their guy's fantasy, but are afraid of the slut label. Thus the anti slut defense results in them keeping this to themselves.

The key to a really great relationship is to unleash the inner slut within her.

WOMEN DO THINK ABOUT GUYS THEY KNOW

Many women, even ones with boyfriends, do think about their university guy friends. It's just that they are taken right now. So if they become single, then believe me, she has thought about it or will. And she does want to be sexual around you.

A lot of women will try to act pure and innocent around guys they like or think are boyfriend material. This is despite the fact that she is probably thinking about him and he about her in a very sexual way.

WOMEN SHOULD SHOW OFF THEIR SEXUAL SIDE

This is what the charming guy wants to see. Flirt and be sexual with him.

PROVIDER/LOVER CONUNDRUM

The paradox is that a woman will often take things very slow with a nice guy who is boyfriend/provider material. The guy who takes an interest in her, who texts her, who pays, etc. Whereas a guy who isn't as polite, who is just simply sexual and who isn't really long term material, she will quite possibly bang there and then. In fact she may even go absolutely wild and release her inner slut.

Women, you need to be sexual with the nice guy if you want to deepen your connection. And men, make sure you touch and show her your interest. And show you are non judgmental about women who are sexual to allow her to feel like she doesn't have to be worrried about being a slut.

WOMEN LOVE SEX

Women love to cum, but her inner slut is turned into a wild animal when she is giving a blow job.

Nearly all women have their inner slut

Many of them love to be submissive and be as dirty as men dream about them to be. They are just more likely to show this to someone who isn't going to be around. It seems crazy right?

Guy: So why did you sleep with him?

Girl: He was sexy and I felt attracted to him. And he was pretty fun.

Guy: You gonna see him again?

Girl: Probably not.

Guy: So what about that other guy?

Girl: Oh he's so nice. He's relationship material. I wouldn't want to go so fast with him

See? She likes the second guy more but has decided not to sleep with him? Makes no sense right?

Women don't think logically when it comes to sex. Aside from real love making based on love and passion, a lot of women will have sex based on attraction which overrides logic. When it is moving fast, she will often sleep with a guy, even if he isn't that nice, doesn't text her, etc. Otherwise she starts to think I need to make him think I am not a slut.

THE INNER SLUT WANTS TO DO SO MANY DIRTY THINGS

While nice guy might be busy texting her something so cute, listening to her, paying for her and being friendly and the perfect boyfriend, she’ll be busy thinking about getting cumshots shot in her face, or getting fucked dominantly.

If she's not satisfied sexually, she will often have porn star like sex with a random “Bad Boy” who will be the one having all the fun sexually whilst releasing her sexual tension, while you the “Nice Guy” is busy massaging her feet and making her laugh and being a truly great relationship material guy.

They all want to do this, but you need to reinforce that you want it, otherwise they do it to someone else???!

WOMEN, BE SEXUAL WITH GOOD GUYS

These guys text you, they listen to you, they want you, so if you like them, why not be sexual and flirty with them?

The other guy doesn't give a damn, doesn't text, doesn't send a cute message, doesn't care, but you sleep with him? Do you wonder why guys can be put off?

Nearly All Women Have Their Inner Slut
26
26

Most Helpful Girl

• kaylaS91
    I liked this take for the most-part. Until I got to the bottom;
    'These guys text you, they listen to you, they want you, so if you like them, why not be sexual and flirty with them?'

... why be sexual and flirty with someone who we're not attracted to in any way, sexually-speaking? Being friendly and behaving like a decent human being doesn't entitle you to stick your dick inside a woman, nor will such 'good behaviour' alone make her want that to happen.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

So if you meet a great guy whilst you have a boyfriend, and given the situation, e. g. university or work, you can't help but become friends, why then can you not be sexual and flirty with him if you later become single? Just because he happens to also be a nice guy?

• kaylaS91

Because that's incredibly sneaky and twisted af to prep some 'back up' for when a breakup occurs. I'd be looking at the break-up as being inevitable at some point in time, basically putting a shelf life on it. In which case it would make no sense to remain with my boyfriend in the first place.

But mostly, because just because you're a nice guy doesn't mean I'm going to want to fuck you. I'm sure most girls would be offended that guys think that's all it takes for us to open our legs.

• Anonymous

Oh no I agree, I think I didn't make it clear! I didn't mean the girl keeping a backup, that would be so wrong. Likewise if it was a guy. What I meant was this:

1. Guy meets great girl at uni. They both click. She has a boyfriend though.
      2. Since it's uni/work, can't help to see each other often. Since they click, can't help become good friends.
      3. The guy thinks she is pretty and has fantasized about her, but out of respect does not flirt given her status.
      4. Despite distance after leaving uni, she makes it a point to keep in touch texting, etc.
      5. They meet up amongst other friends if visiting the other country.
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

Given this, would the girl be thinking about him or consider dating or even being sexual/slutty with him over others?

Most Helpful Guy

• Joc4Position
    Only the media and the ignorant don't know that women like sex. Of course they do. They are humans too. I've known that for like forever lol.

You sound like that Bandit guy. That you?

Why do we always have this "nice guys aren't getting sex theme" going on on here all the time? People are much more complex than that. Most people are nice and not nice lol.
    Is this still revelant?
    • Anonymous

Yes they do right?

It's just why do they act sexual and flirty with some random new guy or someone who doesn't care about them or text etc? Why try to act pure to those they know or a nice charming (still confident) guy?

Also what do you make of:

6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

Given this, would the girl be thinking about him or consider being with him, boyfriend wise or indeed sexual/slutty with him over others?

• Every female has their own type of guy they like. Sometimes it is the "nice guy" (eye roll) and sometimes it isn't.

I don't know. Depends on the female and what she wants. Some might would consider dating the guy. Other would not. The problem with guys who have the "nice guy syndrome" is that they think females are definitive robots. They aren't. Every female is different.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2525
  • Berethor
    It's not about being more slutty, it's about being more active with the right guy. True nice guys are not looking for an easy sex and easy girls, true nice guys are looking for serious relationship with the right girl, and true nice guys are not only "nice" to try and get something from a girl, but they are nice because it's part of who they really are. Show you are not judgmental? how can you be "not judgmental" with an girl who prefer to give herself to an jerk instead of to an good guy? that is an good sigh that a girl is an real slut and/or have an very poor judgment, in any case it's very hard to trust an girl like that. Inner slut is the inner beast, only those who can control it, can be an truly moral people, and that one of the reasons why the society is right for judging wild sluts. There is an fine line between loving sex in serious relationship and having sex with many guys, an true slut is an girl that have sex with many guys, most of them are likely to be jerks and not good guys, some sluts prefer jerks, as they very much alike, while other didn't have much of a choice, because only jerks would want to be with someone like them, good guys tend to prefer good girls, and rightfully so. No one care about what someone is thinking, as long as they can control their crotch, it's all that important. It's better to take things slow, but not too slow, it's better to know each other enough first, if an girl is too first, it's an good reason to suspect that she was so fast with other guys as well, which can be an turn off for guys who don't looking for one night stand and easy girls. An good girl would release her sexual side only when she is sure about the guy, only then it's might be justified. Being attracted to someone is not enough, it's possible to be attracted to someone on the physical level and still don't liking their personality. If an girl feels more free to be sexual with an stranger then with her boyfriend then she is not good wife material, and I know for an fact that many girls are much more open with their boyfriend, just as it's should be.
    • Berethor

It's true that girls are generally much less logical then guys, but they are also much less sexual then guys, and no, it's not only because society, actually it's mainly because guys are usually having much more testosterone then girls, so really, if some guys can control their much bigger sexually, I am sure that girls can too, being an slut is usually have more to do with personality then with urges. It's hard to expect anyone to staying loyal if they are not satisfied for an long time. There are many girls who don't want to have cumshots on their face, cumshots on is an porn myth, girls are getting almost nothing from that, even swallowing are making much more sense then cumshots, because it's much more easier to come in the mouth in a blow job then in the face. As for getting fucked dominantly, it's happen almost always anyway, to different extents, after all it's the guys who usually doing almost all the job and not the girls, girl who know and like to ride are not very common.

• Anonymous

Interesting points. So would a nice girl show that dirty side or inner wild sexual desire she has to a nice guy?

What about this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

Given this, would the girl be thinking about him or consider being sexual/slutty with him over others?

• Berethor

I know for an fact that there are many girl who propose for their male friends after they because single, it's happened to me number if times, and I don't have problem with it in theory, but here is the thing, the guy himself might not be interested in his female friend, after he know that she had been with other guy. Many guy tend to prefer an girl with an clear page, also the guy is knowing that she just break up with her boyfriend, what would make him believe that it would not happen with him as well. As an friend a guy might also get to know the bad sides of his female friend, and to no want her because of that. Like I said, people may attract to each other on the physical level but have an problem with the personally of the other side and/or know that the relationship with the other side don't have an future, so for those who don't looking for one night stand it's matter an great deal, and true nice people usually looking for serious relationship.

• LittleSally
    Of course everyone who's not asexual has an inner sexual being - so... No big surprise there.
    Of course we think about sex. And I agree - ONLY the good guys should get all the sexual - and other attention from the good women (or men).
    • Anonymous

Yes totally agree. I also think good guys and nice women should be rewarded. Plus it's better with a real rapport. So much better.

What do you make of this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• Did you two flirt at all at any point?
      If yes, I say go for it. If no - then she definitely only sees you as a friend.

• Anonymous

Can u flirt though given she was in a relationship? I mean we do have fun, she kept in touch, and I do compliment her etc. Just kept the flirting very low key given her status right?

Now how should you flirt? And how to get her to open up her flirty side as well?

I mean there must be a little attraction, otherwise why did she keep in touch... also a while back she introduced her boyfriend to me saying that this was the guy she mentioned?

Thoughts specific to this example given that they both click and he thinks she is pretty but never told her?

• lumos
    "She likes the second guy more but has decided not to sleep with him? Makes no sense right?"
    Because she actually gives a fuck about him and doesn't want him to just pump and dump her. She wants to make sure he feels the same way about her first, sot that she won't get her feelings hurt and her heart fucked over. That guy she had a one night stand with, she didn't care about. She didn't care about what he thinks of her or if he sees something in her. But with the second guy, the guy she actually likes, she wants to make sure that he won't hurt her and/or use her. She cares about his opinion of her. So she takes her time and analyzes him.

"The other guy doesn't give a damn, doesn't text, doesn't send a cute message, doesn't care, but you sleep with him?"
    Because she's allowed to sleep with whoever the fuck, even if he doesn't act cute or like a stupid lost puppy. Stop acting like nice guys "deserve" sex just for being nice. That's pathetic.
    • Nobody deserves sex just for being nice. But regardless, it is frankly very fucked up logic for a woman to say that she is not sleeping with the nice guy because she "cares" about him. If she cared about him then she would treat him well and not be so difficult on him by weaponizing sex. That is like an abuser telling a woman that the only reason he hits her and not other women is because he "loves" her more and is therefore more emotionally unstable in her presence.

You complain about getting hurt? Then stop fucking around with assholes who are only after one night stands. Stop blaming the nice guys for your own mistakes, and stop treating them like shit just because they are behaving properly. You want guys to treat you well? Well create an incentive for it by being easier on them.

• lumos

@JRICHARDS1996 it's not fucked up at all. She cares about him, and therefore wants to be careful with him because she wants to make sure he's a good guy. She's not weaponizing sex. She just wants to make sure that the guy is just as serious about her, as she is about him. Thus she wants to wait with introducing sex, because sex is not the main event her. The feelings are. Comparing it with abusing someone is completely fucked up and you need to gtfo with that poor argument. Not having sex with a guy =/= abusing him. The guy can leave and find another girl if he wants sex quicker. However, for an abused person, it's often extremely dangerous to try to leave because it often provokes the abuser to lash out. It might be life threatening. Don't you even fucking dare compare the two.
      I don't fuck around with assholes. Nobody is blaming nice guys for anything. Learn how to read and stop making piss poor arguments.

• @JRICHARDS1996 I think your first mistake is trying to understand women. It's impossible. Women are logic-defying creatures. The only thing that matters is how much they care for a person. If they care a lot, they will move mountains for you, if not, mountains can't move them.

Just go with the flow...
      or don't.
      I don't care.

• SarahsSummer
    I do things in the bedroom (and other places) with my guy you can only dream of.
    Soft and sweet, Wet and wild, erotic, messy, sweaty, rough and powerful. Handcuffs with cupless bras, spanking, gagging, hair pulled sex that I love and you will only read about but that doesn't give you right to label me slut. I am a WOMAN.
    • Amen Babe its our choice to want to be sexaul the same way a guy does.. just because we may do some down and dirty things like Sarah had listed dobt label us sluts or slutty . I too also have an open marriage that too also doesn't make me a slut im in a loving marriage and thats what we choose

• Anonymous

That's great. What I mean is being sluty/dirty/kinky. It's absolutely great to be like that, be sexual and be yourself. And with someone who values you. Totally concur.

What I mean is would a woman be sexual with a nice charming guy, a great friend or just the bad sexual boy who won't be around the next morning and who doesn't text her sweet things or show genuine interest?

• The sex I described above IS with a nice, charming guy and great friend. (One guy 😊) I think because of those features I am MORE able to fully enjoy myself and pleasure him completely as well.

• "Guy: So why did you sleep with him?
    Guy: You gonna see him again?
    Girl: Probably not.
    Guy: So what about that other guy?
    Girl: Oh he's so nice. He's relationship material. I wouldn't want to go so fast with him."

The only thing I genuinely hate about women 😒
    • A made up dialogue?

• @SecretScout The writer of article included this 'made up' dialogue in his article. I was commenting on this.

This was an example.

• An example of the thing you hate about women was something fictitious?

• SexyStudent
    I love it when anonymous person throws out crap with no backing or justification. And then we will discuss it as if it were a scientific study in the New England Journal of Medicine. Much of the above is crap. One example women like to cum but go nuts when giving a blow job. Bull shit I go nuts when I reach orgasm when a guy gives me oral sex. Too many assumptions in this confabulated discussion
    • Anonymous

Ok what about this?

1.. Girl (has a bf) meets a great guy at uni. She likes his drive. She even introduces them later telling her boyfriend, this is the guy I mentioned.
      2. Guy thinks she is pretty, but out of respect, doesn't flirt. He finds her very nice as well.
      3. Since it's uni, they become friends (guy can't avoid her despite fancying her).
      4. After uni, despite distance, they stay in touch textwise and whenever she or he visits, they meet up.
      5. Girl then becomes single.
      6. Guy is nervous as to how to behave, should he flirt or not?

Now in this case, would a woman be her wild sexual self around him? And how should he start to flirt?

• Chief16
    No! This is G@G so who don't we all just let women do whatever the hell they want!(quoting some pink anon). Biatches be like
    static4.fjcdn.com/.../...93b63b9ab44fcf26fffc8.jpg
    But truth tho. Women gotta admit they like dick as much as men like pussy.
    • Anonymous

Nice.

What do you make of this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• Chief16

Depends, I don't really know the gal. So how can I answer?

• Valkyrie1
    I want women to have more sex so I'm going to write all these insulting generalizations and tell them to embrace their inner slut. Women have sexual desires oh wow that's like being fucking human or something. There are so many things wrong with this post it makes my head hurt so I'm just going to say this: Did you ever think that just by using the words, "inner slut" you are partaking in our judgmental society? The word slut means, "a woman who has many casual sexual partners" but it use to mean, "a woman with low standards of cleanliness". It is an insult. There is a host of less insulting words you could have used like seductress or even dare I say goddess. My sexual fantasies DO NOT make me a slut. They do not make me dirty they make me human! I will also point out women can be very intelligent when it comes to sex. Sexual fantasies can be very detailed and diverse and emotionally/romantically linked not to mention personal. Not something I would do with a stranger. Or you know what here is a better idea STOP MANSPLAINING FEMALE SEXUALITY. Why don't you ask why women don't share share their fantasies. Mansplaining just makes you part of the problem!
  • ConsultantIsBack
    Ya hot girls want to bang too, just don't want to appear 'easy'

Way to go posting pic of my #1 celeb crush lol, guaranteed read on your take from that😍👍
    • Artist10

whos that chick

• Anonymous

Nice! What about:
      5. Girl then becomes single.

Now in this case, would a woman be her wild sexual self around him? How should he now flirt?

• @Artist10 Melanie iglesias

Asker- yes!!! Absolutely definitely flirt!! Just pretend you have never met her in a way and just start new, that's what id do. If she seemed curious why the change just tell her straight up u always had crush, didn't pursue out of respect, now she is single you want to be with her

• Artist10
    I dont think there's anything wrong with being a slut.
    It could go two different ways, being a slut in the bedroom or outside the bedroom.

Some are lady like outside but sluts in bed, thats great. But even then, there's always the exception.
    Sluts aren't bad, liars are.
    • Anonymous

Precisely. A lot of guys fantasize about the women they like being slutty right?

• Artist10

I can't speak for many guys, only for myself.

• Anonymous

Agreed. What about:

6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• ksoma
    Being a sexual being, having sexual interests, fantasies, desires, an active libido, and a satisfying sex life, do not make a woman a slut.
    A slut is a woman who has promiscuous, attachmentless sex.

I find it horrifically offensive that you would suggest that just because a woman craved sexual satisfaction, she was, in fact, a slut.

Language, words, and general semantics matter. Use them more carefully. And there is not one woman on this site that needed you to tell them that they are, indeed, sexual beings.
    • Anonymous

Agreed on the term slut. What the take is referring to is what guys want, a great attractive confident women to be dirty/slutty in the bedroom.

So in terms of women, do they have a strong sex drive and would they show that to a nice charming guy or would they just act pure and not show that side of themselves (even though the guy wants to see that)? And would they show that instantly to a guy who doesn't actually care about them or exude provider qualities?

• Anonymous

B) And what about this:

What about:

6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

Given this, would the girl be thinking about him or consider being sexual/naughty with him over others?

• gobsmacked3
    The one thing I learnt a long time ago is women are just as sexual as men.

The only difference being men are so 'in your face' over sex, whereas women are more classy with their urges.

Behind closed doors, many delightful truths are shared :)
    • This exactly. Show a woman that you respect her and she can trust you and you will both have a far more rewarding time.

• @SecretScout Gospel truth Ma'am, respect and honest and open communication is key

• Open communication is literally the cornerstone to a successful relationship. You get the dialogue open and flowing and you can overcome virtually any problem.

• GreatnessRevamped
    True stuff. Women are sex fiends as much as men are. lol.
    The difference is they are more directed to what they like vs guys, who will say yes to the nearest pretty face.

People need to realize sex with a stranger isn't better than sex with a partner, especially over time.
    • Anonymous

Good point. What about:
      5. Girl then becomes single.

Now in this case, would a woman be her wild sexual self around him?

• This has happened to me in the past. If he takes the initiative and states his attraction for her, there's a 50-50 chance. If he doesn't, that chance is zero.
      Honestly, at uni, having a boyfriend doesn't even matter half the time.

• Anonymous

Yeah but it's disrespectful right? And given you work with them, you can't afford awkwardness. So what about now?

Is that risky to just blurt it out that he fancied her? Any other suggestions? How to get her to be her sexy self and flirt? As in how to be perceived as sexual?

• SakuraCherryBlossoms
    I don't see why any of that is surprising. But I think people should talk more. Instead of letting a guy think he has a chance, it's probably best to tell him he... doesn't. Instead of letting him flirt and everything.
    • Anonymous

In that case yes.

But what if say two people meet like this?
      1. Girl (has a bf) meets a great guy at uni. She likes his drive. She even introduces them later telling her boyfriend, this is the guy I mentioned.
      5. Girl then becomes single.

• If he acted like he was her best friend, she probably wouldn't be sexual with him. So he shouldn't.

• Anonymous

They weren't best friends, but close friends and keep in touch. It's not like they're Bff's lol.

Would she consider him?
      Would she be flirty around him and be fun instead of acting pure?
      How would he flirt with her now (he held back earlier)?

• idkwtftoputhere
    AY I'LL BE SEXUAL WITH WHO I WANNA BE SEXUAL WITH OK
    • Anonymous

6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• I don't see why not? She single and they get along great so It's possible?

• Anonymous

How should he flirt now?

• SecretScout
    What a load of condescending bullshit. You hang around some stupid people if you think this is applicable to women in general.
    • mikemx55

You mean the dialogues he quoted and his advice, or the assumption that woman think about sex?

• @mikemx55 all of it is condescending. Of course we think about sex with people we know.

• mikemx55

Really? I've heard all women deny that. That it never crosses their minds. They just think of them differently, like hugging and cuddling and getting married lol.

• Starfishlover
    How about calling her a normal human being, not a slut... fuckboy?
    • Dimmu

Girls give their best to who ever degrade them, they can't respect who treat them nice
      And whoever can't keep her pussy from everyone around isn't normal its a slut

• Anonymous

@Dimmu So women treat those who degrade them better than men who treat them nice?

• Dimmu

yea sure,,,,,,
      women like to enjoy her life with interesting dangerous man who makes her feel like alive
      but when they tend to marry they choose the boring nice man who wouldn't be rough with her and woudnt let her be alone dealing with children , these women are left overs
      and nice men dont deserve them, even those dangerous men dont marry them, those women are like filthy tissue men wipe their desire with
      by the way i am not a raged rejected nice man-cause i heard that a lot here -, i already have my perfect match

• Mustachekitteh
    All the titles you put are obvious. Of course women LOVE those things! Though you description after the titles are extremely off. Not all women are like that.

Plus when you say,"nice guy."I just picture a dude who's like a lost puppy and doesn't have a backbone to stand up for himself. Which those dudes piss me off and I seriously want to beat them up.

Honestly it seems like most dudes forget what a TRUE nice guy is. Which most of them aren't so nice it makes your teeth hurt. Most people can't stand dudes that are WAY too nice.

Most chicks want a guy that can be nice. Yet at the same time not put up with stupid peoples bullshit and tell those to fuck off. So like I said someone who has a backbone.

• Anonymous

So that is a nice guy - i. e. a charming nice person who stands up for themself but is also not arrogant, not cocky, but endearing instead and also uplifts the girl, texts her, takes an interest in HER. Is not purely sexual.

But it seems women act pure around such guys and not fun, whereas they act more fun around guys who don't text sweet stuff, who aren't charming, but are instead just rowdy, or indeed just sexual guys who just speak dirty and that's it. Often the guys who don't actually care that much about her.

A real nice guy is the former who shows their interest or at least is caring to her.

Now do you see, do women really reward this guy? Or instead play mind games with him?

• Nice guys can be cocky son of bitches. As long as they back up what they are saying.

Why do nice guys have to message icky sweet things that make your teeth hurt?

What's wrong with being naughty and doing dirty talk?

Honestly my boyfriend is both types. The good guy your explaining about and the bad boys. Though not 100% what you said. Still he does the texting/messaging everyday, he's endearing, he only uplifts me if I'm feeling down and it's a logical reason, takes in interest in me. He's also a cocky son of a bitch, I would hate it if he texts me sickly sweet things, him being a pervert is charming to me, and he's only sexual if I'm happy and he's expressing his feelings towards me.

• Anonymous

What do you mean sickly sweet things? So how you are, saying you're great if you do songs hung, complimenting your talent or personality, wishing u a happy holiday or something?

When I say dirty talk I mean people who are prelude dirty or sexual or just the rowdy type without the kind messages or caring nature?

As in versus a quieter but still confident when it matters and also caring person who isn't sexual in public?

Explain and clarify pls

• PinceNez
    So, women think about sex... And women love sex too.

Thank you for the groundbreaking news!!
    • Anonymous

Haha

• Bunny212
    This is my opinion, there is this guy I have been speaking to for over 4 years. I consider him a friend, but he sees way past that, despite me telling him that I am not interested over a number of years. I realize he does me favors, and pretends to listen because he still hasn't given up, and often states that I do not know what the future holds, and that we can be together. I can't respect a man like that, he doesn't take NO for an answer and simply refuses to move on, because he is wishing that his mind games will work someday. With that being said, women are no less sexual beings than men, and we have the right to have sex with who we want, because we choose to, and not solely on the basis of a guy playing nice. Its our body, our choice.
    • exactly, I hate when this girl tried to get me to be her boyfriend no matter I told her that I am not interested in her that way and she keeps trying and failing, I tell her to watch herself I'm not interested, I like certain girls not her, I like her as a friend, she thinks just cause she's my friend she's entitled to my privates.

• Anonymous

That's slightly different tho in that you are both clear on what you want and don't want or who you want and don't. What if it hasn't been said, e. g.

5. Girl then becomes single.

• PrincessTashaaaa
    The only part I agree with is the blow job part. I enjoy giving blow jobs a LOT more than sex.
    Yes, women are very sexual beings. It's nature. But I don't think it has much to do with the slut label these days. It's more because porn is readily available that we feel inadequate and shy.
    Like, tonight with my husband, I was on top and all I could think about as he was grabbing my butt is that my butt didn't curve up like the porn stars butts do, and I was instantly turned off because I was reminded that my husband probably wishes I looked like that... :(
    • Anonymous

Ok, so what is it about the bj you like?

And how does a guy suggest it and how to act during? Is it cos it's naughty/dirty to be in that position?

What about two single friends, a guy and girl (recently single)?

• Bluemax
    "These guys text you, they listen to you, they want you, so if you like them, why not be sexual and flirty with them?"

Possibly because they are not sexually attracted to many of them. If they are not attracted to them, then that's that.
  • ClariceOwen23
    I didn't read it till the end but it seems like you were just explaining stuff that's obvious!
    • Anonymous

Clarify?

Why would a woman not sleep or be sexual/wild with a nice guy? Why act pure and yet sleep with someone who isn't interested in her personality?

• Okay you lost me now. As I said, I didn't read ttyl the end but...

"It is difficult to understand this, mainly owing to a judgmental society, but most women love sex."

That's not difficult to understand since it's something which everyone knows

"WOMEN LOVE SEX"

You don't say -_-

I really feel like this is written by a naive 12 year old

• Anonymous

5. Girl then becomes single.

• MissMcK
    A 'slut' for my boyfriend and only my boyfriend
    • Artist10

All good

• Anonymous

That's fair enough. But if you are single, would you be slutty for a great guy you have known for years? Eg a guy who you befriended when you were not single, and now you are?

• Anonymous

What do you make of this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• bluenose1872
    Fucked up take. A slut isn't a woman who enjoys sex. It's a women who sleeps with anybody and everybody. Why shouldn't a woman enjoy sex? I love highly sized women. I hate women who are on first name terms with every guy in town
  • martyfellow
    Many guys have this perception. But don't hold your breath expecting venal US girls to stop using sexy to get what they want from the men who have a lot of things.
  • fiodor99
    if women didn't like sex humanity would have gone extinct
    • Anonymous

Damn straight!! Ok so how to get them to be sexual or release their inner fun self in this situation:
      5. Girl then becomes single.

• TheHooptyMiata
    YOU STOLE MY FUCKING THEORY YOU UNORIGINAL, PLAGIARIZING SHIT OF A WORTHLESS WASTE OF OXYGEN.

However I do concur, that all women have an inner slut.
  • starryeyedkitten
    I totally embrace my inner slut
    • Anonymous

Nice.

What do you make of this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• Probably, depends on the chick:)

• Anonymous

Right so what should the guy do long distance text, what should he do/how to act when he sees her in person?

How to get her to see him as a sexual being? Given that he had to hold back before since she was taken?

• Jayded1
    No such thing as a slut. A douche on the other hand...
  • sp33d
    All women think about sex? :D My god, such a revelation.
  • FatherJack
    Not EVERY woman likes sex , there are a lot of asexual women !!
  • michael45
    Women love sex they're just less obvious about it.
    • Anonymous

Yeah but would they try to act pure with a nice guy, whilst immediately being sexual with a not so nice guy?

• michael45

Pure in the streets, freaky in the sheets.

• Anonymous

Nice!

Ok so how to get them showing off their fun freaky side in this situation:
      5. Girl then becomes single.

• DeadShot619
    Very very very nicely said! Damn!
    • Anonymous

Ta, what do you make of how the guy should get her to open up her sexy side in this situation:
      5. Girl then becomes single.

• Not sure really. All depends on the woman and how she's thought of him the while time. If he has always been a friend to her then that's what he'll stay, but if she was attracted to him at one point then anything goes

• Anonymous

So how to know. Naturally out of respect he wouldn't overly flirt or touch her. But now how should he act?

How would she be attracted to him and how would she be flirty/touchy and not act pure, but act sexual around him? How would she see him as a sexual man?

• aliceinwonderland69
    I am sexual with good guys, thanks.
  • ShayanMortazavi1
    Interesting
  • IceEverest
    I mostly agree
  • skeptic007
    yes we know who cares
  • Anonymous
    Two years ago i fucked a slutty girl and she was pretty hot to me. During the first sex she told me tha if a girl wants sex she just does it and even if you shackle her with chain, she touches the chain to make herself cum. Therefore, my advice for you is that don't try to think about what girls like or not just fuck them in any place where you find them horny.
  • Anonymous
    lol this looks like it was inspired by a wet dream... the title is right, but thats about it, didn't finish it
  • Anonymous
    No big deal bro, there's a hack for this.

If girls won't treat you like a guy who is worth a quickie and think you're only good for a serious relationship just lie to them and pretend your interested then commence pump and dump anyway. If you start one relationship right after another and have about 7 or 8 lined up you can dump a different girl each week and always have poon just as if you were the hot asshole she'd typically hook up. Being an ugly asshole is almost as good XD

Remember: She's allowed to sleep with whoever the fuck, even if he doesn't act cute or like a stupid lost puppy. Just as you're allowed to fuck over whomever you like to get what you want even if she is a kind decent girl who did nothing wrong to you. They made this world, now you've gotta find a way to live in it. Hooray everyone loses!
  • Anonymous
    Why are you bringing the word slut up! Some girls are offended by that dude!
    Not all girls have an inner slut! They may have a naughty part but it ain't that man!
    Stop it!
    • Anonymous

I meant slutty/kinky/be dirty.

• Anonymous

Well girls like those words, why didn't you just say them! :C!!!

• Anonymous
    I wouldn't call it slut... and I'm definitely not submissive.
    • Anonymous

'Slutty' as in kinky/dirty and being a little submissive. So being sexual and wild with someone.

Do they behave like that to a nice guy say who was a friend or only with a just met you kinda guy?

• Anonymous

Wild is dominant, not submissive. You mean do I like to dominate nice guys? Yes, I do ;)

• Anonymous

So you would be sexual with a nice guy quickly and not act pure to him versus being naughty with a bad boy?

• Anonymous
    All men have tranny side too
    • Anonymous

Explain?

• Anonymous
    Slut = promiscuous. I am highly sexual but I am not promiscuous. Love it when men think they know something about women...

Good attempt in that you are right in some places but just a badly used word with 'slut' as by definition it is incorrect. Why would I wanna give up the most I could give to a guy to anyone?

Definition by the way:

"a woman who has many casual sexual partners."

It is also described as a derogatory noun 😂
    • Artist10

True

• Anonymous

Slutty was meant to mean in this take being dirty or kinky. I agree on being sexual not promiscuous as you say.

So what were the good parts and please elaborate on why you agree?

• Anonymous

I agree that girls should be more free with their sexuality with the right person. I always open up bit by bit and not straight away because that way it never gets routine!

• Anonymous
    Just because women love sex doesn't make us "sluts" sexist dog. You men are more sluts than we'll ever be😒
    • Anonymous

Slutty as in dirty. Maybe the wrong word was used. So replace with kinky or dirty now what do you think?

• chill we ain't him, why are you dissing all men? stop generalizing

• Anonymous

@lacorine197 Well make most men stop being sexist and I'll stop generalizing

• Anonymous
    I'll be sexual with my boyfriend. As a demisexual person, having cyber sex with "nice guys" does absolutely nothing for me, unless he's my boyfriend and I have an emotional bond.
    • Anonymous

Right so you would be slutty with a nice guy right (in person)? Not a bad boy or one nighter?

• Anonymous

I don't date bad boys and definitely do not do one night stands/casual sex. The only guy I've been sexual with was a nice guy, at least at first.

• Anonymous

slut

1.
      a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

synonyms: promiscuous woman, prostitute, whore

2.
      a woman with low standards of cleanliness.

So no, I am not a slut or act "slutty". Having sexual desires and intimacy is one thing. But I do not go around having multiple casual partners, therefore I am not a slut.

• Anonymous
    Everyone I know generally has more frequent and the same type or even more experimental sex in a relationship than with flings. Why? You're together more and have more experience together. Random sex is often awkward and sloppy.

This "women are having porn sex with stray bad boys" notion is largely a myth.
    • Anonymous

Also, if a girl doesn't seem to want to fuck you... I mean really want you, not just putting out because she wants to keep you around or because you used guilt and pity... Move on. All the friend zone is, is that a guy is wasting too much time and energy on a girl he knows doesn't want to sleep with him, but he's holding out for the long shot. That's on him. Same with a girl pining over a guy who is "just not that into you." A whole franchise came out of that, so both sexes face it.

• Anonymous

Right so the porn sex with bad boy one nighter is a myth? It just seems like some women seem to be sexual or flirty very quickly with a guy who is clearly just showing sexual vibes and no interest in her, let alone texting and listening to find out about HER interests etc.

What about this scenario?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• Anonymous

It would depend on if she's attracted to him, if they can meet up, if she likes someone else already, etc...

From what I experienced and seen, sex takes place among people who know each other far more often than complete strangers.

• Anonymous
    Seems like all the real men are all taken or bachelors by choice and all thats left are the Beta males. So tired of guys who are pretending to be feminists because they think it will get them laid or guys that are just walking manginas or guys that hate their own gender and think women have the right to treat them like shit. The worse type of guy is the one who complains about being friendzoned but are really playing some kinda long game in which they think if they pretend to be your friend and bend over backwards for you that somehow maybe a few years down the line you will somehow fall into bed with them during a weak moment and see something attractive in them that you didn't see before.
    Like where are all the redblooded males who beat their chest and hot after what the want like a barbarian welding a sword and says fuck it if he can't get what he wants moving on to new hunting grounds. All guys now just seem to bitch and moan looking for pity sex, if I pity a guy im not having sex with him. Plus some guys use emotional black mail. Where are you Real men?
    • Anonymous

Did you read the take? What about the guy who has no choice to be friends if she is taken? E. g. people at uni, work etc can't avoid each other, and if they click become friends. So what if she becomes single? Has the guy really been pretending, since he was a genuine friend?

• long term friendshipzone game. I must admit, I'm king of the friendshipzone. had and have tons of female friends. Interesting though, I would never fuck one of them now. Not one of my female friends have a chance with me... ever. It seems dick but I'm actually a true friend with these girls. I literally cut a mental line between lovers and friends. If a friend asks me for sex, I gracefully decline.

• Anonymous

@Scrambledagain aren't many guys like you. :)

• Anonymous
    I agree :/
    • Anonymous

What do you make of this?
      6. Girl becomes single.
      7. Guy still thinks she is hot.

• Anonymous

Every girl is so different. I can not say 😬

• Anonymous

Suggestions on how to flirt with her given the stuatus change?