1 mo

Do you get horny late at night?

laurieluvsit
I'm not sure why but even after, and especially after, a sexual encounter at night I get extremely horny and have to have more sexual stimulation even after my counterpart has fallen asleep... IT DRIVES ME UP THE WALLS!

If I am alone and try masturbating, that will rarely satisfy my sexual craving late at night before I fall asleep... I always want more!
Do you get horny late at night?
Since I don't have any other vices, I wonder if that has anything to do with my maybe bordering on sexual neurosis at times. Like I don't smoke or do drugs or drink alcohol... sex is my only vice. When people have other vices does that take their mind off of sex? ... like if you are in a drunken or drug induced stupor, won't that make you lazy or tired and not wanting to think about sex?
Do you get horny late at night?
Do you get horny late at night?
Am I the only one this happens too? ... I know the problem, but I don't seem to be able to do anything about it for some reason. I don't know what to do, or if it is even a problem that needs a cure?

Should I just keep my mouth shut about this? I know most people don't even like these type of questions... I'm sorry
Do you get horny late at night?
Do you get horny late at night?
A. Yes, you are a serious nut case Laurie and need to seek professional help right away!
Do you get horny late at night?
B. No, you are not the only one who gets like that, I do it too at times
Do you get horny late at night?
C. I do not get like that but I know one, or more, others that do
Vote C
Do you get horny late at night?
D. I think what you are describing is a classic case of nymphomania which may eventually go away on it's own
Vote D
Do you get horny late at night?
E. You are OK, there is nothing wrong with having a high sex drive, some have it and some don't. It doesn't make you a bad person because you have one
Vote E
Do you get horny late at night?
F. OTHER, see my comments below, or just open the "Eternally Horny " survey
Vote F
GirlGuy
Do you get horny late at night?
53
20