Top 10 Questions About Threesomes

gagTake a
Top 10 Questions About Threesomes
45
21

Most Helpful Guy

• OlderAndWiser
    If you have never been to the Grand Canyon but would like to go there, it sounds exciting, awesome, and inspiring. I had those thoughts for years and I wasn't sure if I would ever actually go see it.

In 1999, me wife (now ex-) and I took an extended trip out west and visited the Grand Canyon. I got out of the car, walked to the rim of the canyon, and stood there in silence for about 10 minutes. It was exciting, awesome, and inspiring. After 10 minutes, I turned to Debby and said, "Okay, now what?" Once I got beyond the initial thrill, I was over it. We left shortly thereafter and never went back. I have no desire to ever go see the Grand Canyon again.

Many fantasies work that way. Until you experience the fantasy, it is exciting because it is unknown, it is taboo and forbidden, and it is adventurous. Once you indulge in the experience, it loses some of its appeal.

I have never had a threesome and probably never will. I have read many, many posts on this subject. My impression is that a small percentage of threesome participants enjoy the experience enough to repeat it, many try it once and never try it again, and a considerable number have the experience ruin an existing relationship. I don't feel that I have missed out on much!
    Is this still revelant?
    • You can drop the microphone and strut offstage. Very well worded and a fantastic comparison. I too hear the porn junkies talk about how great a threesome would be. Then I tried it, guess what, it's not like in the pornos. It's awkward, it's hard to focus, and then when it's over... you probably lost a friend, girlfriend, or someone you cared about.

• @AmericanPoet Thanks for the kind words.

Most Helpful Girl

• abundantlyrich
    I guess now gag is trying to make threesomes sound normal but it's not. Only for the sexually extreme.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2044
  • YourFutureEx
    Somewhere threesome, somewhere foursome. I'm still handsome
    i2.kym-cdn.com/.../f6f.gif
    • Good take by the way :) You should do these things more often. People will be motivated and happy :)

• Chief16

Don't know if sarcastic or...

• @Chief16 How can I lie to you now 🙈
      Last year, I posted here that I'm a virgin, then a random girl replied to me that "As far as I remember, you said that you've slept with (insert number here) girls. How can you say that you're virgin?"
      I realised that I cannot joke on G@G anymore. This time I tried but... lol

But hey, it's not like that I don't fap and I never had threesome :<
      _____________________________________________________

If you were talking about my 'reply' 🙊 then sorry lol. I really meant that. 🙉

• amigo
    I'd partaken in a threesome two times, MMF and FFM, I don't feel proud but I wanted to share my opinion about.

On MMF I was invited by a friend who, in exchange of a FFM for him, needed his girl first being "loved" by two guys, she choose me among my friend's friends and at first, I was kind of flattered for the election. The only rule was that I wasn't allowed to go for anal and or BJ on her (my only rule was that he shouldn't try anything on me), basically I was there to have vaginal intercourse while my friend went for anal, bj and unsuccessfully tried to make "two on one" (I hope that's understandable since is kind of embarrassing to go on detail). I felt kind of weird but my thoughts tormented me after the action, during the scene I was doing was I was told by my friend (who, by the way, is still my friend). My friend went to rest half way the night and warned me to keep on the established rules. But I like the full package so being not allowed to kiss (well, not with her that night) disturbed my inspiration and she noticed it, then we stopped and we started to chat. I knew that the relation wasn't going well, she tried that to see if she can keep up with him, she wasn't interested in the other threesome. She was only following his desires. Damn, that killed my mood and didn't wanted to be there anymore. She hugged me and without kissing, just with our hands, started to make love (not just sex), neck kiss wasn't forbidden and become our mouths. My friend joined us after hearing her, he wasn't even half way to finish but when I was done, she told us that the night was over. What a way to really know a person...

When I went to FFM, I felt kind of exited (damn porno movies changing real world rules and perception of reality), my then girlfriend told me that she has a female friend who had a crush on me, and after a drinking night she decided to share me because they were BFF and she owed her a favor. For me that's was the best excuse. Months later, the relation finished (but not for this), I heard that my ex-girlfriend was collecting a favor in exchange of an old threesome she's been with her friend. I got "full service" from both but they never touched each other (damn porno movies!) so wasn't quite impressed for all by the morning. The feeling of two mouths and four hands running in your skin is quite surpassing, but I didn't get what I was expecting (damn, damn, damn porno!).

The experience was cool but I just have it marked as "done".
  • farscryer0
    Threesomes are a mixed bag. Ultimately, all parties much be cool with a number of behaviors and actions, the top two being: Everyone must be sexually interested in one another to some degree, and everyone must agree to disregard common mindsets of stable, exclusive relationships.

In other words: get along and whatever happens, happens... either speak up prior, go along for the ride, or get the hell out of the way.

Threesomes are difficult for a guy with two women, in that it doesn't take long for a guy to bust a nut. The trick is that both women need to interact and "play" with one another, giving the guy time enough to get his head on straight. Threesomes with two dudes and a woman can be fun, so long as the "no homo rules" are figured out prior to intercourse. Can only speak from experience, but I've never had one with a bisexual guy involved, so I don't know the rules for that. Mostly, both guys agree to drive the woman involved as "sexually crazy" as humanly possible, until both guys' stamina runs out. Fun but taxing, especially when the woman is a very adventurous sort.

Also, never had a 3 male or 3 female threesome, for obvious reasons.
  • DrKran
    Oh, so weird how G@G brought something like this up. Guess even G@G are capable of making an extremely peculiar take.
    i84.servimg.com/u/f84/19/42/10/38/thumbs10.png
  • callieanna84
    I've had my fair share of threesomes and now appreciate normal sex much more! They're extremely overrated. Don't get me wrong, they're definitely fun but there's something to be said about some nice one on one with someone special you really care about.
  • Scrambledagain
    The guys on gag can't even get one girl yet a threesome. seriously. This is like bringing quantum physics to a grade 10 maths class. When people get it that many men can't choose this path (whether they like it or not), that's one step closer for a guy to actually get it then any bullshit takes you have done here.
  • fleur-de-lys
    I would like a 3 some with guys but not with other women. I would not want to touch them because I am not attracted to women at all, and guys usually think that sex is only a game and for fun, and for me, it reflects a great connection and means something.
  • Chief16
    Yeah because threesomes have dramatically improved my love life... said no one ever.
    • The_Beav

Uh, I don't know about that. That high sex drive Olympian started with a threesome and loved it. Eventually she turned to being a hooker so she could get enough sex to satisfy herself. That happened in 2015 (that it all came out and she was on the talk circuit).

• @The_Beav That 'olympian' is mentally ill. She has bi-polar. I guess you need to be mentally ill to enjoy this type of behavior. NO ONE in their RIGHT MIND would encourage such risky behavior leading to STDs, HIV and possible physical and mental abuse. NO THANKS!

• Axel-

Threesomes have dramatically improved my love life.

Not that there was anything wrong before but it did improve things even more. Brought the two of us even closer. So not sure why you would think a threesome couldn't be beneficial to a relationship.

• Smart1393
    I've had four threesomes on separate occasions and came to the same consensus everytime they came to an end. Two were MMF and the other two were WWM. The first two I had were my best guy friend at the time and whatever random floosy we came in contact with that was up for it. One of the WWM I was in was two girls at a party, and the last one was two step sisters (not my step sisters, I dont have any) and then me. Its not that I couldn't focus per say, it that I didn't know what or who to focus on to perform well. I didn't lose any friends over them, I just wasn't sure what i had achieved by partaking in the activity. It has to be something that you're at least half sure that you want to do before you do it. If I never have another one, I'll be fine because I've had every variation of the act, but I don't think I'll be actively looking for a chance to do it again. It definitely was nothing like a porno and any one that tells you it is, is lying to you. The idea of it is way more fulfilling than the act itself.
  • glock33sig357
    I never had a threesome, would consider having one with two or more females. My kinky bucket list would be to have an orgy with as many women as possible for a week, i would prefer MFF threesome but can handle a MMF as long as the dude only into women and not me; If my girlfriend wants to try it i'm up for MFF.
  • Wisenguber
    Still on the bucket list but I much rather pay for it, that way there are no hurt feelings and secrets to keep... pay for your threesome it maybe simpler, if you are a single man. if you are involved.. YIKES! good luck...
  • TonyaOrtega
    Hmmm, if you are thinking about it, then you either have a partner that wants it or you do. Fantasy is great, but everyone involved needs to understand sex is sex an jealousy can't be an issue. If your relationship isn't rock solid, I wouldn't recommend it at all.
  • Answerdude
    I've done FFMs and MMFs. The FFMs were with my girlfriend and a girl we both knew. The MMFs were with a guy I knew and a girl we'd just met, and one with my girlfriend and a guy friend of mine. I most liked the FFM ones.
  • MeeLee
    I would want a threesome if my girlfriend would be ok with it, but only with 2 girls in the mix, me being the only man.
    I can not think of anything good being naked in a room with another man, it grosses me out, and makes my penis shrivel up inside my belly, leaving a hole like a vagina
  • Other_Tommy_Wiseau
    what the shit is the point of this take? this isn't necessarily a top 10 list as much as it is 10 question y'all picked out
  • Danburry_elect
    I can't believe I wasted my time reading this garbage - there wasn't even a "take"!
  • Joseph69
    Threesomes in my experience with young women are great fun. I find that with foreplay the more beautiful young girls the better, but with making love two is company and 3 is a crowd.
  • creative94
    First off, if you have a threesome you have to know that person. Plus if my boyfriend, a female friend, and I were doing it. I would be afraid that my boyfriend would catch some type of feelings toward that female. Like if you make it Ok to have more partners. It might be Ok to do it with them people. I know it's not because of the relationship. That's why not to have a threesomes because of the consequences. I never had one but you have to be real comfortable to share you body with another.
  • james_beau
    I don't really get threesomes. I mean, won't jealousy come into factor?
  • Littlewings85
    I've had a MFF threesome twice (both times with me, my boyfriend at the time and a female friend) and both times we all had a lot of fun and several orgasms. I think that the female in the relationship (in my examples this being me) has to have a certain type of personality, where she is able to separate sex as an act for enjoyment and sex as part of a relationship. (For lack of better terms she is able to separate 'sex' and 'making love') If she is genuinely able to do this then there isn't the awkward jealousy or paranoia parts and everyone can just relax and have fun.

I would very much like to have a MMF threesome as I've not tried it this way. Lately though I have been having a certain fantasy about being in a three-way relationship with two men. Has anyone else who has had a threesome considered taking it further and having a relationship together with two others? What are the pros/cons of a relationship like this?
    • when we decide to see each other a 2nd or 3rd time it becomes a relationship of sorts - we would send notes about when where who what etc

• browny-sy

@Littlewings85 u did feel jealousy?

• HouseBolton
    "Hey, babe, we got such a great thing going here. We gotta bring someone else into this!"

Nope, that never causes problems!
  • kittykatbrat
    Me = a very sexually experimental bi girl.

What I learned from all of MY fmf's
    *Never ever be the guest star with a couple. I can't stress this enough!
    *Most girls are jealous sulky bitches who resent you both during & afterwards
    *Most girls are super boring sexually and very easily intimidated.
    *Most girls aren't bi at all and only do this for their s/o's
    *Girls who cry and want to fight with me afterwards = I CANT!!!

What I learned from all of MY mfm's
    *Never ever do an mfm with two friends as it causes huge drama afterwards
    *Men are super competitive and always try to out fuck each other
    *Random mfms are amazing and super chilled when all of you are strangers

• sean1234
    There is no such thing as threesomes, it's pure and undulturated perversion. Some things should not be done ever.
    • ... What? If it's been done there IS a such thing..

• tbobet
    A threesome is good thing. but, its a bad thing. if you have some ground rule of the threesome. your partner that marry will enjoy having sex, with opposite sex or same sex. if i ever i try it out. i would like that. they always be down fall of things.
  • Druid64
    I would not do MMF, and while this is based on a strong heterosexual preference, this is not an unbalanced answer. The fact is that women have a far higher level of sexual plasticity than do we guys and therefore a far wider comfort zone for same sex sex. Don't believe me? Google it.

The one threesome I had was actually not too bad. I was part of it for about 3 minutes and then could only sit back and enjoy watching my femme du jour and this other girl she brought with her go at each other like minks. Didn't mind a bit. Great visuals.
  • WalterRadio
    1. It isn't like in the movies.
    2. It can be absolutely fabulous sex for everyone.
    3. The girls have to be into each other.
    3. a You can't wish a girl to want to have sex with another girl.
    3. b The girls need to have bisexual tendencies.
    3. c If you are looking for a bisexual girl, date a sorority girl
    4. The relationships need to be roughly equal
    4. a There can be no hint of jealousy
    4. b It doesn't usually work for the "typical" woman in a relationship

I have had two bisexual girlfriends at the same time before and my new girlfriend is also bisexual. Lucky me. :)
  • kitty71
    I haven't had sex at all ever so I can't give an opinion
  • Bizzaro_Elmo
    Did a FMF and it was--is the Kamehameha of sex! Would I do a MMF? Sure. But the dude has to be cool when we get her in the "sandwich." I mean you have to partner up with a dude that is really secure in himself and loves sex with women. Otherwise, sh*t is gonna get real for someone. That is the only part where one of the guys could fail. Because she, at that point, really is "the Line." And you two are basically rubbing schlongs inside her. If dude can be cool with that, then all three of you can have a good night.
    Others here are correct. You really shouldn't have any deep relationship if you are going to commit to a threesome. And doing it because she/he wants it will always be a bad idea. In a threesome, everyone MUST be a WILLING participant. The two girls I had my FMF with, were bi-roommates. I wasn't dating either of them.
    Might not have been the smartest move I've ever made considering my safety, but I'll NEVER regret it. Because there was nothing to regret. lol
  • Patchdog
    Don't do it with anyone you really care about. Someone usually always gets hurt emotionally.
  • Rawrzz
    Who wouldn't get enough of threesomes? Puritans and white knights.
  • BrownBratzDoll
    Done it four times. twice with two guys and twice with one guy two girls. OVERRATED. I only had one out of that four that was good.
  • SmallShavedSmooth
    I think a couple and another couple, a gay couple, would be hot! More dick for everyone! Did I say that with my outer voice? LOL
  • robbiem
    I had a three some make out session but no sexual intercourse when I was a teenager it was a wonderful experience I wish it would of graduated to the sex part but that is life
  • Starfishlover
    God I hate people and their immorality
    • vectro

God I hate people and their tendency to judge others for victimless behavior.

• @vectro Oh, there are victims as a result of lack of morality. Use your brain instead of your...

• wrightontime
    I was part of 2 threesomes and they both ended badly. My girlfriends at the time got jealous and resenting me for it. Right after all 3 of use were done, they felt like I cheated on them, felt jealous, and never sexually touched me again.

Threesomes only work in the fantasy world of porn when people GET PAID to perform threesomes as a job. When you are getting paid, you dont have to feel emotions because you are performing and job and more concerned about the $2.5k you are about to make. You are getting paid to perform a job, not to get emotinally attached to someone.

Again, threesomes don't work in the real world where there are emotions involved. It's just a fantasy real people want. Threesomes only work in the fantasy world of porn when people GET PAID.
    • I would have to disagree in part. Threesomes can work wonderfully well for all three participants without any of them being in the porn business. I've had a MFF threesome twice (both times with me, my boyfriend at the time and a female friend) and both times we all had a lot of fun and several orgasms. I think that the female in the relationship (in my examples this being me) has to have a certain type of personality, where she is able to separate sex as an act for enjoyment and sex as part of a relationship. (For lack of better terms she is able to separate 'sex' and 'making love') If she is genuinely able to do this then there isn't the awkward jealousy or paranoia parts and everyone can just relax and have fun.

• @Littlewings85 I'm glad it worked out for you. I sure as hell did not work for me. Maybe it was the age. My threesomes were at 14 and 16 years old. Your threesomes were probably at a much older age. You are a decade older than me.

• I was 18 an 19 so not much older than you.

• Bluebricker
    Had a threesome with my boyfriend and one of his guy friends... We broke up pretty much a week later
  • phild_par
    I love doing 3some. With a huge preference for FFM type.
    I have been lucky to experience quite a few latelly.
  • Dragan
    Sex is designed for two.
  • latinwarlock
    Had a threesome with my girlfriend , FMF and MFM.
    Have to say was a very positive expirences.
  • pewdiepie_
    If you have an extra Girl then just send her to me.
  • hawaiianflower
    Just DO NOT ASK LESBIANS for a threesome. NEVER.

Otherwhise, it's up to you... I wouldn't do it.
    • Ofcourse you never ask lesbians for threesomes. They want to be men!! They ARE just like any marine who's an asshole; macho ALL the time. And the essence of that is "don't call me weak! I can chew tobacco and spit just like any dude with balls! That pussy is mine! That's my car!! Those are my boots!! I'm incapable of sharing!! Mine! Mine!! Mine!!" Pathetic.

• DarkHumorRUs
    Well, this one REALLY doesn't apply to my life.
  • ClariceOwen23
    So what was the point of this take?
  • Deft_maiden
    Good to know
  • This_is_my_username
    DUDE... I am soooooo goood like really!
  • COCOCHANEL
    form single file line
    one at a time please
    • sean1234

One at a time? That way of thinking is just as bad.

• Enochian
    Two woman, anytime.. .
  • Marstalk
    In discussions. Must be with some we trust.
  • sp33d
    Threesomes are healthy :)
  • AstroZombie93
    They seem like fun lol