I have 2 problems, and they both involve women. Help?

Problem 1:

At the beginning of August I hung out with this girl from my home town. We knew of each other but had never spoke despite her being the same age as my best friend. She's 18 in a few weeks, and I'm 21 in June. We had a fun month hanging out a few times, we didn't hook up but a few times we'd make out for a bit after I walked her to her door. My week long vacation paired with her working two almost full time jobs meant we didn't see each other a lot. At the end of the summer, before I went off to college, I told her how much fun I had and that I hoped I could see her at Christmas. As far as I knew she was leaving to travel Europe for 6 months sometime in December. I've talked to her periodically these past 3 months and found out that she'll actually be home during my Christmas break. She said she wants to get together while I'm home, and there's a very small chance she'll be home for a few days during my reading break.

I could spend the remaining 2000 characters describing how well we get along and I still wouldn't do it justice so I'll sum my feelings up like this: I enjoy sex a lot and don't usually go that long without it.. but I haven't done it at all since I met her and honestly, If she wanted, I'd wait till marriage.

Problem 2:

Seeing as girl from problem #1 is going to Europe for a long time, I came to college with the goal to move on. I never forgot about her fully but I met this other girl a few doors down from me in residence. I like her. she's really cool. I was planning on asking her out, and I think she's expecting me to do it soon, but since I get to see girl #1 at Christmas I don't want ask girl #2 out anymore.

Here's where I'm stumped.. Am I wishing hopelessly that girl #1 will work out or do we have a chance? Should I ask girl #2 out and realize that girl #1 was never going anywhere or slowly, and voluntarily put myself in the friend zone, or (this one's a bit morally grey..) string girl #2 along in case girl #1 doesn't work out?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 0

• Oh my you got one hell of a situation on your back! First of all the thing that stuck out the most while reading your problem wass that with the first girl you described how much you really enjoy her company and how you wished to see her once again for Christmas... the second girl you very briefly described your feelings and said she's "cool". Now I'm just going to leave thst there. Okay and also you said you'd be willing to wait until marriage to hae any type of relations With girl #one... after you had stated you enjoy sex. The fact that you're willing to wait also has a lot to say. Again I'll just leave it there because you already know what to do in this situation. (: You know what's the right thing to do. Don't let lust get over the chance of having pure true love. My best wishes to you, hope everything turns out right.

Just for arguments sake let's say it doesn't work outwith girl # one I'm positive the other girl will still be there. Don't get to stressed over just these lady's. The one will come along.(:

• Don't stress about the future focus on the time you'll have with her, if it's meant to be things will arange to make it work.

I personally think you should just come right out andtell her how you feel, the way you do it or say it is completely up to you. You can do it though!

Good Luck!

(:

• Wow, that helped! Now that I look back it's really obvious, guess I just needed someone to point it out for me. Thanks!

I still have question though. She'll be gone all summer. Long distance isn't possible, we don't know each other well enough of long enough for it to work out. but how do I tell her I want to be more than what we are now when she gets back?

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!