Guys: is he trying to make me jealous

im not the jealous type but I want to know if he likes me or not so I can hurry up and move on already! lol

im not a close friend buy very recently -(he never really talks about himself with me-i feel like he mostly focuses on studies and maybe me -but I don't know much about him) so he tells me through Facebook that he has unsettled feeling and he's not sure what to do he thinks he may be in love he has mixed feeling towards this girl..then he asks me if I want to know who it is- I say I don't know its up to you and its not my business..so he tells me and then he says he want to know what he can about her and asks me about her-i tell him I don't really know her..ask some guys that do--he doesn't respond to that one...then I remember that she's in this enviroment program that I'm in and that there's an event coming up(I thought most guys like jump up to that to try to be around that girl they want..) here's what he said:what do I need to learn about her for? nora since I've done nth wrong and never intended to I don't use the forfeit alternative to try to learn about her and no I am not planning to follow in her steps I'm not a phony behind that someone... I always try to build a dignity of my own and don't worry I'm going to do that... trust me, I won't be happy if I did follow the same steps as her if she's really going to be that so-called "volunteer"... in fact its going to be disappointing nora I refuse to get carried by these type of girls...sorry I don't trust her... she makes me sick

but thank you anyway nora

nora I want to know more about her... but if so.. I don't want to get the hunt the easiest way... I like challenges... and I'm planning to choose from a couple of opportunities...IM CONFUSED AS HELL ? AND WHY DOES HE KEEP TYPING MY NAME SO MUCH-HE WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT HER...HE TELLS ME HIS OPPINIONS OF HER-HE THINKS SHE HAS A BIG EGO, IS DIPLOMATIC KIND-BUT NOT SO THAT people STEP ON HER, IS PROVOCATIVE...ETC GUY what DO you THINK I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN HURRY UP AND MOVE ON!

my opinion of him is that he is shy around me and he does stutter when conversing with me on some days he fidgets so much around me,ive caught him secretly glancing at my face a few times,when I first met him -he's the one who initiated convo. with me,and asked me a dumb question-he asked me what chap. will be on the final>the thing is he is a genius and he also waited for me after another class to ask me that-there are other people in that class besides me why did he ask me...
im confused because I fanally started liking him back I already suspected that he liked me but now I feel like my emotions are clouding my judgement...i saw a few signs that he liked me-like last semester I told him I was having trouble keeping up with my studies and under pressure-so later he gives me a time management cd he made himself and said that he has a copy in his car and wanted to help me out as a friend...tbh that's the first time for me a guy has been so thoughtful

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Nora...hecslearly likes this girl, why are you confused? do you secretly hope its YOU he is referring too? I would not read into anything he says,he is being clear..he uses your name so you are listening to what he says...

• Selected as most helpful

First I didn't read the whole question. Sounds a lot like me. I lie about other girls well knowing the one I'm trying to court is nosey lol. Ask him straight up when he mentions this other girl ask for a name. Delayed response most likely means its you. answer mine please

• he told me who -but she's graduating from college soon he asked me what should he do I gave him 2 options you know the other or to just forget her-he says he wants to but it will be a bitter and hard experience for him...

• He likes the girl. He's not making you jealous.