Guys, can you get the hint that a girl likes you if she does the following?

-you catch her looking at you, peeking, staring,

-she contacts you to talk randomly (phone email Facebook)

-when she looks at you, and you catch her, she looks down or away covering it up

-she smiles to herself

-she seems sad when you leave or don't say hi

-you know she's the quiet and shy type...so its like death for her to ask you out...

thanks guys! I need to do some serious work now I guess.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• When my mom met my dad, she was trying to kiss him for about an hour and he never even noticed! You have to be more direct with a guy or else all your "sly" hard work will be for nothing!

• Men aren't mind readers you know...

• Selected as most helpful

No, no, no, no, no, and no. Guys are direct, and tend to ignore anything that's subtle (unless they're TRYING to see the subtle clues to impress a woman, and even then they usually miss most of them)

I've had girls do this with me and I was completely oblivious to it, thought absolutely nothing of it... a few of them have come forth and told me that's what they were doing, and that's the only reason I know.

• I absolutely hate girls who are too timid to ever make a move... They're seriously missing out.

• Er...

Yes and no... but I do know the girl wants to know me or be friend with me but not like jumping into the love wagon.