He never calls.

me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months now. I've moved away for a few months and he NEVER calls me. I always have to call him. is he losing interest? or seeing someone else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Selected as most helpful

It's hard to actually say he lost interest or seeing someone...

Have you tried telling him how you feel? He needs to know how you feel.. If he doesn't understand then I don't think you should still be with him.. Because he doesn't put enough effort to this relationship.. My advice.. call him and ask why he never calls you.

• I have told him he should call me, but he says that he can't afford to, doens't have time..ect. and I know he doens't have a lot of time or money. but it's been a month! surely he could afford at least ONE call ya' know?

• Maybe he is just busy

• Could there be a good reason he isn't calling? If there is there's probably nothing wrong in the relationship. If there isn't a good reason then something is wrong and you need to talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.

Usually if I really like someone I can't get enough of them so couldn't go that long without calling or seeing them :)