Just the way he looks at me

makes me thinks he is into me in some way. It's just the look. He doesn't go out of his way to see me during the day or anything. He would never do that as we work together and he is the type that would never date anyone at work. But the way he looks at me. It just says it all. I can just feel it. Other guys I work with don't look at me like that. Is that possible? Maybe I could be wrong? Everyone tells me no he couldn't possibly be into you. He's gay, (not true) your older he's younger, etc etc etc...

It can never be cause of three things. One, we work together, two, he works with my nephew, three, I am married.
He doesn't do it all the time just when he first sees me for the day, when he is saying hello in the morning or if I haven't seen him all day when he is leaving for the day or somewhere.
I have tried to get past him cause of the whole situation. And I tell myself just don't look at him but it's kinda hard when I am the first person he sees every morning and it's my job. He makes it hard when he looks at me like that.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• if you are married, you shouldn't be thinking about him too much, right? he probably finds you attractive, I guess. But he doesn't do anything else part from giving you that look, right?

It is just a way of flirting. I think you should not take it seriously.

I am married and there are some guys, at work or at school flirting with me, more than just eye contact, sometimes touching, approach you and stuffs, but it is really up to you. If you don't show interest, they will get it and move on. But in fact, they know where they stand and what they should do, most of them are clever enough not to get involved with women who are taken.

• Selected as most helpful

I am almost in the same situation except the girl I like knows it and I'm not gay. But a look is a powerful thing. So I'm sure he likes you. Like always, he just might be scared, and is not sure what might happen. Everyone is afraid of rejection and that might be holding him back from doing anything else...Talk to him. Ask him. Tell him what you think.

• I think he may be a little afraid of the whole situation. I mean imagine if he was to tell my nephew he was into me. I could never see him doing that. I am married, there are lines you do not cross. They are good friends.

• He has very high standards, he takes his job very seriously, that is not his style. He would never flirt like that. Probably cause I am married and we work together. So and this is just my thoughts but that is all he can do is look.

• I don't see why that is the only reason... Unless this guy likes married women. Does he have the ability to see you? To be flirty without getting into trouble? because these could be stopping him as well...

• Show Older
  • he's in love. go to him.

• Most people spend as much or more time with their coworkers as they do with their families. so "just" a coworker could still be an important part of your social and emotional life. it sounds like you both have some mutual attraction but because of your marriage and maybe the age difference I think he is unable or unwilling to attempt anything more

• No it doesn't make me uncomfortable. What's funny is he in on my facebook page as a friend, and on twitter also. We don't talk on either one. Once I did send him a happy birthday message, he replied to all of his friends on facebook with thanks, Me, he thanked me in person, I felt he really couldn't see me as a friend, just a coworker. Do you think that is why he did it in person cause to him I am just a coworker?

• The taboo nature of the situation may be fueling his attraction in part. if it makes you uncomfortable, then tell him about how his lustful eyes are making you feel.

• Show Older