Why isn't he calling?

So I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months, things got serious pretty fast and everything has been great. Its spring break and he went to Panama City Beach. Before he left he sat me down and said I met so much to him and didn't want to mess anything up and didn't plan on doing anything with any other girl. The first 2 days he was there I always let him call me since I didn't want to be annoying to him and figured he'd be to busy out on the beach hanging out with the guys. But then he asked why I haven't called him and wanted me to call him whenever I wanted to.

So I'll only call once or twice a day and he'll never pick up and rarely call back. I understood why I shouldn't call him while he is on vacation but then when he told me to not worry about annoying him and to call and now he doesn't call or pick up? What is he doing? I don't understand. Am I just over thinking all this or is he with another girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Listen to the guys, they're right. You have no idea therefore, you shouldn't worry. Just know he's having fun, think about the things he said before he left, and trust him and yourself to get through the rest of the break.

Get out of the house as well, don't sit around wondering if he'll call - go out with friends and have fun. He'll call just because he misses you, and that is by far the best call a girl can get, vs calling because he had to return a call.

What Guys Said 3

• He probably just wanted to know that you were interested enough to call him anyway. ... But, you should tell him that he can't tell you to call him and then not pick up the phone when you do call.

Aside from that, I hope it goes well. Good luck.

• I agree with ionlife. Don't jump to conclusions unless you have proof or evidence. There is no point in creating something that isn't there. It will just cause problems. Give him the benefit of the doubt until you have a reason to otherwise. He's on vacation, he's at the beach, he's hanging out with buddies. We lose track of time and sometimes forget to call. But don't worry about it. Now if he acts weird when he gets home, then you can suspect something. But just because he doesn't call doesn't mean anything.

• He may be lying face down and quite drunk at the beach getting a sunburn. :)

Badbunny, you may be over thinking it and worrying yourself up over nothing.

Your mind will play quite a few tricks on you if you let it wander off too much in the bad direction which can actually hurt your relationship more so than do any good.

Let him return from vacation and take it from there.

What Girls Said 0