Why isn't he calling?

So I've been dating this guy for almost 2 months, things got serious pretty fast and everything has been great. Its spring break and he went to Panama City Beach. Before he left he sat me down and said I met so much to him and didn't want to mess anything up and didn't plan on doing anything with any other girl. The first 2 days he was there I always let him call me since I didn't want to be annoying to him and figured he'd be to busy out on the beach hanging out with the guys. But then he asked why I haven't called him and wanted me to call him whenever I wanted to.

So I'll only call once or twice a day and he'll never pick up and rarely call back. I understood why I shouldn't call him while he is on vacation but then when he told me to not worry about annoying him and to call and now he doesn't call or pick up? What is he doing? I don't understand. Am I just over thinking all this or is he with another girl?

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to the guys, they're right. You have no idea therefore, you shouldn't worry. Just know he's having fun, think about the things he said before he left, and trust him and yourself to get through the rest of the break.

Get out of the house as well, don't sit around wondering if he'll call - go out with friends and have fun. He'll call just because he misses you, and that is by far the best call a girl can get, vs calling because he had to return a call.