Why does my ex-boyfriend drunk text me when he has a new girlfriend?

My ex and I broke up 4 months ago. He left me to be with a girl, his new gf, he was seeing while we were together, however he never told me the truth and blamed me why things didn't work out between us.I found out weeks later about his cheating. He has texted me 3 times since we broke up and he can be mean to me. Why is he doing this? I haven't contacted him once since we broke up and I know he reads my updates on twitter and I noticed that when I don't update twitter he texts me...why does he need to know what's going on in my life? what does he want from me? I just want him to regret his decision and realize what he lost...will he ever regret? thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were you, I wouldn't care one whit what he thinks. He cheated on you, then left you for another woman, and this gives you all the information you need to know. At best he's emotionally unstable, at worst he's...well, he's an unfaithful bad memory. At least that's what I suggest you make of him. Move on. You deserve to be cherished, and with this always comes respect.