Ex girlfriend wants to get back together. should I get back with her?

My ex and I recently broke up about a month ago. We were together for about a year. She has two kids (4 & 6) with her baby daddy. When we first... Show More

Ive told her that we can be friends only for now and that if in the future it is meant to be, we will be together. But chances are, we both will move on.

thanks for your guidance and oppinions,... it has really helped.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's time to move on. I lost count how many times she changed her mind reading all of that story. If she can't decide what she wants for even a year it's not going to work for the long term.

If you insist on being with her at least don't get back now. Tell her no and give it time. If she still thinks she loves you after enough time go back to basics - dating. If it's feeling good and possibly better than before maybe move forward.

if you keep taking her back so easily she can come and go as she pleases and it doesn't sound like she knows what she wants...

Asker upvoted