• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend's ex girlfriend still texts/calls him, he said they are only friends. Should I be jealous of this?

I am in a relationship and is very contented with my lover, but occasionally his ex-girlfriend would call him. When I am around him and he gets a call,I would ask him who he was talking to, he was honest and told me it was his ex. This really bothers me and I told him that I am not comfortable with that, I ask him to stop accepting the calls. But she keeps on calling him. In front of me he had text her telling her that it is over and he has move on, but she didn't stop the calling and texting. They have no children together .What should I do, I am getting preety tired of this situation. Should I call this girl?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Are they still friends? Some people do break up but are able to maintain a friendship afterwards. If it's just her being clingy and attempting to get him back then that's a different story. Why doesn't he block her number or change his number? It really shouldn't be that difficult.I do not recommend that you call her. This might create more friction between you both. Give him this last opportunity to remedy the problem.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1