• Ask
  • myTake

After a break up, why don't men call?

my boyfriend and I were together for almost 9 years and I broke up with him and at the same time lost his job, why does he not call me anymore

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 3

• Are you out of your mind? You broke up with him. What sane man would call the woman that just broke up with him? You ended the relationship, why would you want him to call you? This is why men think women are insane.

• I'm guessing because you broke up with him.

What Girls Said 2

• Because you broke up with him. After nine years. He's not going to want to talk to you after that.

• OK just re-read your question and the answer is there. YOU broke up with him after 9 years!...and then he lost his job! I wonder why he wouldn't want to talk to you...for the life of me figure it out before you ask such a ridiculous question.

• If you are not going to answer maturely then don't answer it

• Show Older
    • That is, I couldn't have said it better myself, shadowlegend!

• Ah everyone else said the same thing but more subtley. Maybe if you get it said to you plain and simple you might actually realise the truth. Don't ask if you don't want an answer.