GUYS-after a break-up, do you ever think about your ex?

It's been 7 months since my boyfriend of 9 years left me...i was just wondering if he ever thinks about me...does he see or hear or smell things that remind him of me, does he lay in bed thinking and I cross his mind, does he ever wonder what might have been, does he compare his new girlfriend to me, does he ever wonder if it was the right choice? I am just curious because it seems everywhere and everything I do is somehow a reminder of him. He now has a new girlfriend and has moved on but 9 years I wouldn't think is just something you could erase even in 7 months...we spent (give or take) 3285 days together vs 217 days broken it possible to not love me or forget me in that amount of time...even if he tries to?

Most Helpful Guy

• That which forms our realty is not based on what will happen in the future but what has happened in the past. We could no easier forget who we are then forget what has brought us here.

• So that is a yes he does think about

• Sorry I was in a poetic mood. lol.

Yes he most certainly thinks about you. Whether his thoughts are pertaining to the good times or the bad, I cannot say, but he hasn't forgotten you. You've helped shape him into who he is today.