• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex girlfriend not want me back?

hi I been going out with my girlfriend for about a year. we were so close we saw each other everyday. she was very emotional. we had fun times but we... Show More

today I come to realize this is not entirely my fault, yes I'm in the wrong for how I been treating the love of my life like this, but she never communicated with me that when I was angry I hurt her emotionally, and that she was scared to make me upset
i saw her today I picked her up from school because I needed to talk to her. she let me kiss her she hold my hands while I was driving . .she told me it be real soon and she said it won't be close to a month but she did not know when. ima give her space

Most Helpful Opinion

• It looks like you just need to back off on the whole dating issues and let her have the time and space she has requested. If you dont, your only hurting the problem more. If she really wants to be back with you, she will in time, but if you keep messing with her about it, your only pushing her away and making her reinforce her opinion on you that your not someone she wants a relation with.

What Girls Said 4

• wow yeah, relationships can be so emotional. I'm single right now so I can be impersonal and just being not attached to anyone right now gives me some sort of peace of mind I guess. I think you made the right decision to give her space and let her decide. I would keep busy so I wouldn't think about my significant other constantly ;)

• Well I think you really should give her the space then. it sounds like she was just really hurt by you and she thought you would be happier without you and that she is stubborn to take you back because she doesn't know what's going on with her. She may just be trying to evaluate her life. Sometimes it takes a real long time to figure things out just be patient.

• look, I pushed my exboyfriend away (we brok eup 2 months ago) and it was all because iw as confused about life and love. I was scared and I wasn't too sure if he was really for me. I was worried that I didn't love hime enough to marry him... so he broke up with me and now I REGRET IT. he was for me and now he doesn't reply to my txt or anything. so just let her do her thing and she will eventually realize what she wants in life and if YOU are what she really wants. people change over time and you jsut have to learn how to adapt. its part of life and believe me it hurts. I'm going through it right now. please let me know what happened.

• I wish my ex wanted me back the way you want her back.Isn't it such a messsed up circle. FML.

What Guys Said 1