Why does my ex girlfriend not want me back?

hi I been going out with my girlfriend for about a year. we were so close we saw each other everyday. she was very emotional. we had fun times but we... Show More

today I come to realize this is not entirely my fault, yes I'm in the wrong for how I been treating the love of my life like this, but she never communicated with me that when I was angry I hurt her emotionally, and that she was scared to make me upset
i saw her today I picked her up from school because I needed to talk to her. she let me kiss her she hold my hands while I was driving . .she told me it be real soon and she said it won't be close to a month but she did not know when. ima give her space

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks like you just need to back off on the whole dating issues and let her have the time and space she has requested. If you dont, your only hurting the problem more. If she really wants to be back with you, she will in time, but if you keep messing with her about it, your only pushing her away and making her reinforce her opinion on you that your not someone she wants a relation with.

Asker upvoted