He says he still loves me, so why'd he leave me?

My fiance left me the other day and moved all of his things out just this Sunday. He then texted me and asked me to come stay with him! What is this... Show More

I might need to add more to my question. Please let me know if I need more!

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he give any reasons for leaving, or were you both arguing about something before he left? The best thing to do now is talk things out. Let him know you would like to listen to anything that's on his mind, and your desire to work things out and get back together. Also, letting him know you are confused about what is going on is a good thing.

He proposed to you already, so I doubt he is completely against the idea of staying with you and working things out. Maybe he did need some time to think things through, but at some point he should finish doing that and clue you in!

• Well we weren't really arguing but we had been having a few issues that day. I went to his parents house when I got off work to ask their advice and make sure I wasn't overreacting and see if they knew how I could bring up the issue without making him upset. Ironic that this would be what upset him. When he got to his parents later that day to see his daughter his mom talked to him about what I had brought up. Then he got mad that I had gone to his parents and told me he would be moving his things

• Show Older
    • Yes, the best thing to do is let him take this at his pace (within reason). Just don't wait around forever if he can't make up his mind.

• I agree give him some space and make sure he knows how you feel about it. give it some time if it don't turn around then move on in your own life