How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I have received a text not too long ago about my boyfriend cheating on my with one of his ex-girlfriends. The day before my birthday. I got this... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did his friend decide to tell you this? Is his friend reliable? Could his friend be lying because he is interested in you and wants to break you up? I would look at how reliable the source is first. If you're unsure then I'd move on to the next person, the girl he supposedly cheated on you with. More then likely she will be honest (maybe), or at least have a conscience and admit if anything went on.

If the story is confirmed then I think you need to move on. He obviously doesn't love you enough to be monogamous In addition, he failed one of the biggest tests in a relationship- remaining loyal. If you have no trust or respect then you have nothing. Based on my experience, once the trust is gone, you really cannot get it back.

The choice is yours.