How do I know if my boyfriend is cheating on me?

I have received a text not too long ago about my boyfriend cheating on my with one of his ex-girlfriends. The day before my birthday. I got this text from on of his friends. He was at his friends house. So his friend told me that he was touching and kissing his ex. Then my boyfriend asked his friend for a condom. I was so p*ssed it was ridiculous. I thought about it and he doesn't shut up about his ex girlfriends. And I couldn't call him cause he washed his phone. Now, he called me from his sister's phone that night and I asked him about it. He said that he loves me too much that he would never do that to me. I really want to believe him because he's the first real boyfriend I've had. My last boyfriend just wanted sex and sh*t. But now I'm stuck wondering who my current boyfriend wants. I don't think he would tell the truth if he was really cheating but I also don't know for sure if he really is cheating. I don't know who to believe his friend or him. I mean why would that just be brought up yea know? I have my doubts I wanna believe my man over his friend. I'm just so confused. I don't know what to do/

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did his friend decide to tell you this? Is his friend reliable? Could his friend be lying because he is interested in you and wants to break you up? I would look at how reliable the source is first. If you're unsure then I'd move on to the next person, the girl he supposedly cheated on you with. More then likely she will be honest (maybe), or at least have a conscience and admit if anything went on.

If the story is confirmed then I think you need to move on. He obviously doesn't love you enough to be monogamous In addition, he failed one of the biggest tests in a relationship- remaining loyal. If you have no trust or respect then you have nothing. Based on my experience, once the trust is gone, you really cannot get it back.

The choice is yours.