• Ask
  • myTake

Should I break up with him? He talks about/to his ex a lot!

Here is the situation...my boyfriend of almost 7 months is still talking to two of his ex-girlfriends. One I understand completely...they dated for 3... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well I get the idea you don't like it much. (and I can't see why he has to have postcards lying around).well if youve talked to him about it before and he doesn't listen. Then say you want a break. See how he reacts. Either he's gonna feel sad about it and gonna rethink the situation or he won't respond that much. (meaning maybe his feelings are somewhere else.) Of course he might get angry, but that ain't really your problem. I think you like him so don't dump him totaly before youve tested him-

• Thanks, :) I concur.

• Well good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• The conversing may not be an issue. In fact, it's a sign of maturity that a man can maintain a friendly relationship with an ex. The most important thing is that he's not sharing an emotional bond with them that he's not sharing with you. If he tells them things about his feelings, thoughts, experiences, etc that he's not sharing with you then you have a problem and he's not in your relationship completely. I would recommend making an effort to befriend these women. They're not your competition. You win by default. So make these girls your friends. They can probably give you all kinds of insight into how he used to be and how he's changed. And also, his reaction to your befriending them may give you some additional insight. If he gets all uncomfortable and discourages it... you may have a problem.

• IMO ur relationship might need to go thru a rough patch... its pretty obvious that he doesn't value you much, otherwise he wouldn't be talking abt other girls with u... If this really bothers you (duh!) then you need to make him realize that you are THE most important one for him... and not some two-time-seeing-chinese-bitch... :D

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!