My ex is dating a girl that looks a lot like me?

My ex is dating a girl that looks a lot like me and she has the same personality and the only thing different is she's a bitch to him and everyone else in the world and we have different noses and she's shorter by 2in and fatter by 30 or so lbs I know he likes bigger girls but wow she's big and why would he that a girl that looks so much like me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• wow same thing is happening here. two months after a break up he goes after this girl who I've been confused with... ugh! Why do they do it I have been told one thing that clicked. When he calls you beatiful and what not instead of making us feel better it makes his ego go up... then the break up and when we take ourselves out of the picture he looks for a lookalike. maybe not as pretty, thin, tall or whatever but but someone similar enough to where he can still feel the same.

• Sucks for her ha ha

• Lol I think I was the lookalike lol well crap lol