My ex is acting strange?

My ex was never a normal guy, he was very dense and methodical. He didn't believe in romance such as kissing and had a hard time hugging and holding... Show More

Btw he is the one that broke up with me, we had one fight and we were supposed to work it out but he couldn't deal and had to over think everything which took him a week and then it was over, pretty lame.

Most Helpful Opinion

• wait like two weeks with out texting him...( give him time/space) then text him asking him to go to lunch or something so you guys can talk in person...then when your face to face..one on one..tell him that you do just wanna be friends and that it is very important to you to be friends...make sure he does feel the same way...he might not be over you yet...( that's why I said wait like two weeks without no contact)...if he isn't overyou it might be hard for him to be friends with you already...if he is over you then...,maybe once you guys are on the same page the friendship will work..