My ex is with someone else but wants to keep in touch with me. Will he ever come back?

A year and half ago I've been with this guy for 5 months, he was separated but not divorced yet. We live 2 hours apart and used to see each other... Show More

Oh I forgot..he has nice memories and thoughts about me and us but he still feels like I want more than he can give at the moment.I told him that distance is the killer of our relationship, that's why it will never work. Maybe I should have avoided it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Keywords: "...BUT I KNOW I SHOULD MOVE ON." There's your answer.

IF HE WANTED TO BE WITH YOU, HE'D BE WITH YOU. No question about it...men hide behind this "I don't know" thing, thinking that you're gullible enough to fall for the lie. They know what they want, and it looks like he wants to date around and keep you as a "friend," so when he's sick of the next girl, he can come back to you and you'll be there waiting.

And HE'S MARRIED?!? ugh...so he probably has done the exact same thing to his wife.

Girl, leave him alone and let him clean up his life: get the divorce (because there'll NEVER be a future with a married man), and figure out if he's ready for a relationship and if it's with you. Otherwise, you're just getting used.

• He's been divorced for 4 months and separated for more than 2 years. When we met he was already separated but had to deal with lots of stuff. Fort that reason he told me that we met at the wrong time and that what I wanted and what he wanted were two different things.