• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a man be mean to his ex girlfriend that he broke up with?

My ex and I communicate because of our son. Lately we've had a friendly relationship when we talk on the phone,run into each other in public, and he... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• Where does he want to take him and why?

• He wants to take him to his boss's church.im not a fan of the church becasue they speak in tongues. its crazy to me. he wants to yake him because his boss (who he left us for) attends the church. so I am COMPLETELY against it.

• Oh, ok, that makes more sense.

• He's angry because he perceived your rejection of taking your son to this "place", as an act of trying to controlling his life.This misunderstanding has nothing to do with you and all to do with his belief that he can do whatever he likes with your son, stand you ground and do what you think is best for your son.

• Okay. do you know how I can help him stop thinking that? I'm going to stand my ground when I really think its best for our son but its really hurtful for him to say that casue I try to be accomadatin(even giving him money to take our son out) .or even how I can approach or talk to him w/out anger for what he said.

• I've been looking for such a solution for a while now. Sorry I still don't have one, people who think like this are very hard to reason with.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!