Should I have the relationship talk??

So I've been hanging out a lot with this guy who flirts with me, calls me, asks to do stuff, and seems pretty jealous if I start hanging out innocently with other guys. He hasn't made a move yet or any indication that he wants to date me, so should I talk to him about it or wait for him? Should I kiss him first, or just have the talk, or just do nothing and see where it goes? I'm going away in about 2 weeks for about 2 weeks, so I kind of want this all the loose ends tied up before I go away. I just don't want to seem too aggressive or forward. I'd wait for him normally, but he's pretty shy so I don't know if he'll ever make a move or talk to me first about it. Suggestions?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• My opinion is that if you like him and ur ready to move on with the relationship, you should just go ahead and talk to him about how you feel. He'll be more comfortable knowing that you feel the same way about him, and he'll be able to tell you about his feelings