How do I know if I am moving fast enough and going to the right level ?

I met this girl at my friends house in the hot tub. the whole night I saw she was giving signs like moving closer to me after every time she got up and came back, and feeling my body and commenting on it quite a bit. at the end of the night I gave her a kiss good-night. and she also took my hat so I would have to see her again.(she admitted this)but it seemed like she was being very aggressive and I want to make sure that I am moving fast enough and I want to know if I should make out the next night we go out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I agree with the comment before me. Obviously if she's the one making most of the moves, it's all good. Trust me, dominant girls like her have no problem when it comes to speaking their minds. If she's not into it, she'll be more than happy to let you know. But, until then, slowly take your physical relationship with her farther and farther until she decides to draw the line. But, if and when she does draw that line, back off. Not completely, but, stay within her comfort zone and whatever you do, DON'T keep trying after she draws the line. Just respect her enough to play by the rules.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Ya, aggressive girls are great. The best advice I can give is to steadily ramp things up. Steady, not slowly. You can attempt to start making out right away. If that goes will, proceed to feeling up. Over the clothes, then go for under the clothes. If that's all good, go for the digital penetration (that's fingering, for you noobs). If that seems to be a hit with her, ask her if she wants to "find a spot to lay down?". Or whatever wording you need, depending on your current location. Basically, you will have to come right out and ask her if she want to have sex at that point. Enjoy it. Do not ask yourself why this girl is going so fast. Do not ask yourself if this is going to hurt a chance at a long-term relationship. This girl is not concerned with that. Do not ask her either. If she is concerned about it, she will ask you. If she doesn't ask, don't ruin the mood.Ask after you're done getting as far as she'll let you.The key thing to remember is, you back off as soon as she starts showing signs of being uncomfortable during any of those advances. If you are making out, and you start feeling her on top of the clothing, and she moves your hand away, leave your hands off her. Don't force it. Try again next time. Next time. Not five minutes later.Either way, definitely attempt making out with her. If you're too much of A Nice Guy to make any further advances, you run the risk of her losing patience with you and finding some other guy to do whatever it is she intends to do with you.Good luck.

• Play it cool, if it feels right make out, but you'll know