Is she a rebound or more?

My ex and I broke up a little over two months ago. We went on a break for two weeks and then he cut it off officially. I left him alone for two weeks and he ended up sleeping with some girl we work with. He came back to me and said he wanted to try so we started off as friends and it just was super hard because he was so confused about us. Constantly saying he loves me and wants to be with me but can't trust me. It so complicated because this girl developed feelings for him and was always hanging out with him (she started hanging out with him and our friends Bc we all work together) well I got tired of feeling like I was fighting an unwinable battle and told him I was done one day. Since then they have started to be romantically involved more and it's difficult to be around honestly. Do you think she's a rebound or he just might really be interested?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I can't say for sure, well since it has happened in a short time after you break up, it's possible this is a rebound!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he actually may be interested solely because apparently it took hooking up with her to make him realize that he loves you? Uh no- I wouldn't even take him back if he wanted to. You should always be first and right now he could potentially have you, however he's giving her more attention so maybe there's miscommunication, often with ex's if you still love them you don't want to hurt their feelings however when you know it's done it's done but sometimes are in denial and still want them to love you, but you also want to move on. Is probably what I"m thinking.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 4

• Most likely she's a rebound considering how confused he is and how he literally just told you that he loves you and stuff. Kind of unlikely that you'd seriously start to like someone else so early on. But who knows, even rebounds might turn into something more depending on the circumstances.
    However, you're not doing yourself any favors by thinking so hard about what's going on between them. Try to ignore them.

• Could be a rebound but could as well not be. If I'm right rebounds usually happens quickly after a break up and I can't determine in this case because I don't know how long the two of you were together and even so, it doesn't have to be a rebound. Maybe he wants to play the field now that he is single or maybe he's doing it to forget you. You called it for a reason so try to focus on your own happiness instead!

• maybe a rebound. I mean how can he love you and be with someone else.

• That's what I thought, but he looks like he might be into her a lot because he gets the freedom of no commitment and fun with her. She's 23 and he is about to turn 21. It was purely sexual at first and then it turned into something else.. I don't know what to think.

• Well dont worry... things may look a bit hard bu they will get better. You will find a better guy.

• Do not get back with him he had sex with someone else now he can happily come back to you and you will accept it