What's your breakup ritual?

So... it's been a long while since I broke up with someone, but some habits die hard. Things have now moved from friends with benefits to "friends without the benefits" with my Crush. So I called my girlfriend, we bought ice cream, had drinks and talked about a post breakup hair cut for me.

Anyone else have "rituals" for a break up?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I eat a tub of ice cream and then move my daughter and me to a different city.

Most Helpful Girl

• I lay in bed all day and cry. I lose my appetite and won't eat for a day or two. I'll stuff my self with ice cream, listen to break up songs, feel sorry for myself and wonder what the hell I did for him to leave me. I'd drink a little pass out and wake up, then it starts over for again continues for abut two weeks then I'm over it :)

What Guys Said 1

• Distract myself by whatever means plausible like joining a gym, trying out new sports or activity and/or hanging out with my closest friends as much as possible to get me through it

What Girls Said 1

• No because I rarely get into relationships unless I am 100% sure I want to