Cheaters, why did you cheat?

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Since nobody seems to be able to give you a serious answer, I'll give you one.
    For me:
    1. Long Distance
    2. Constant arguing (masturbation can only stress relieve so much)
    3. Girl was willing to do things girlfriend wouldn't ever want to do (bjs, doggystyle, drink, smoke). Plus she was more chill
    4. She was acting weird herself and made me suspicious

It's much better to just cut it off than use someone, even if they aren't doing something you don't want. My price to pay for cheating was that chick gave me a yeast infection

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never cheated and i never will.

People who cheat lack self-control. They find it difficult to control their emotions and desires. It doesn't matter what excuses someone makes for their infidelity - it all comes down to one thing in the end... willpower.

Even people in love can be attracted to other people, but that doesn't necessarily mean they'll cheat if given the opportunity. Only weak people cheat

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• There can be many reasons. I'll give you a link, hope it helps:

www.psychologytoday.com/.../once-cheater-always-cheater-maybe-not

• I dont cheat do you?

• why don't you ask this question who cheated on you?

• There are many reasons and there is no justification for it. As a former cheater cause I am like tired of the same bullshit in the relation I would say to the ones who has not cheated that doesn't cheat, better break up that dealing whit the same issues over and over, at the end they will break you down.

• Finals I didn't study but my friend did so I copy his answers.

• I don't cheat I just fuck up friendships

What Girls Said 4

• Because they uses girl like an object and sometimes they see other girls with small clothing on and wants it and what learn boys are like preys on their food

• You do know that women spread their legs for other men too, right? It's not just men being dogs, bitches be out here too

• New love is exciting. And if you are having an affair, it's forbidden. That makes it even more fantastic. Because of that, the sex is out-of-this-world. So much so that it's therapeutic. Besides, you only live once. An affair makes for some great memories. The touch, the smell, the nuances of a new lover... wow. It's thrilling. It's carnal. You can let go of your inhibitions and try things you are too shy or embarrassed to try with your partner. You wake up every day with a smile on your face. There's a million reasons more, but I'll stop there.

• if the dude had a smaller dick you would say noone of the touch the smell crap

• @xxcchhllaauu Huh? Not true. Ever heard of toys? A man's skills as a lover do not depend on the size of his junk.

• @DaCrownlessKing nope married but in an open marriage we both see other people

• I cheated because I wasn't happy in my relationship and was being taken for granted. When someone else came along who was willing to give me what I wanted, I hopped into bed with him. I don't feel good about it now, but at that time it made me very happy.
    I don't recommend doing what I did though

• My boyfriend cheated and his reason was simple but to translate it id say one pussy is never enough for him.