Is he ever going to talk to me?

My ex seemed like he wanted me back, he said he loved me, never wanted to lose me again, and he kept texting and calling consistently. But I didn't hear from him for 2 days and I got insecure and thought he was going to stop talking to me, only because he has done that to me just about every month. And he'll do it out of no where. So I turned my phone off so I would worry about him texting me, but when I turned my phone on there were 5 texts from him. Asking if I was mad and sorry if I said something wrong. But I didn't answer until the next day. I told him sorry I wasn't feeling myself, and that I still care, please don't be mad at me, he never responded. I texted him one last time later in the day saying are you mad at me, if you are I'm sorry, but if you don't want to talk to me anymore I'd understand but he never responded.

I feel eel so bad, because it's my fault, but he has changed his mind on me so many times that I have really bad anxiety over it.

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• It's not your fault; he wasn't very clear of his intentions, but eventually things will work out in the end if it's meant to be.

What Girls Said 2

• If he's playing these games and randomly ghosts on you every month then you should take it as a blessing he isn't replying. That way you are forced to not talk to him. Block his number, download tinder, let some nice guys (don't talk to the creeps looking for hookups. Unless that's your thing, of course.) take you on a date and get your self esteem up. Fuck that guy

• Its not your fault if he plays with your feelings which is what he's doing. The question is why do you want to be with someone like that?

• I guess I feel like it's my fault because he has been texting almost every day and seems more interested in me , but then I get insecure and do this, I feel so sad now :(

• Yeah very true. but I just feel so bad because I ignored him, and now he won't talk to me. But I remember last month I texted him because I didn't hear from him in a week and he ignored me for 2 days, and never said why or sorry. I don't know what to do

• Why do you feel so bad when he does it to you. Believe me he wouldn't care. As for what to do id continue to ignore him and if he contacts you then answer him if you want to. But to me if a guy is interested he will be more clear than this, you need to stop feeling bad , you have the right to ignore him if you want