If I was your ex, how would you want me to approach you after a year?

Be specific, if you can? Thanks. I just been struggling to do this. 😕😔

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want you to. I tend to move on from my exes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't listen to them. I've had plenty of women contact me after I haven't spoken to them for years. What people (male or female) often say that they would do and what they will actually do can be two completely different things. You only live once, so if you want to do it, do it. You have to live with whether or not you do it, not them.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 5

• i would rather you didn't...

• Calmly say hello and move on!

• Don't. Just don't.

• I wouldn't, honestly. I would have already moved on especially a whole year. a lot of people dont like reruns, especially if it was a bad movie or song.

• But that's some coward ass shit.

• I would say waiting a year to contact your ex that u had and still have feelings for is coward ass shit. Sorry.

• How ever on a friendly bases, I wouldn't mind seeing a friendly face :)

• Id want to be approached with honesty, if you're trying to communicate with me because you miss me tell me that, tell me you want to be friends with me still, tell me you just want to say hi, whatever is the reason you're reaching out no matter how hard it is be truthful! What's the worst that can happen from being honest? If you want to come back into this person's life just for sex than be honest about that too. No mind effing stuff be straight forward!

What Guys Said 1

• first run up too her and stab her insides make sure never forgets the loving memory of you