Girls, If a guy offered you 200 bucks to have your shoes would you give them to him?

I really like feet, please don't judge it's just a thing, anyway there's a super cute girl who I know on my colleges track team I know I have no chance (girls often tell me I'm homely) and I won't settle so I figure I offer cash for this girls shows it's a win win, she gets cash I get her well worm running shoes.

Keep in mind this is out of the blue I've barely ever spoken to her

• For 200 bucks? Sure take my shoes!
  • No that's too strange
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok. Well, I think you are weird, but, that isn't yr question. (:

If I were you, I'd start a drive to collect old shoes for charity. Then, I'd ACTUALLY DO IT. Like, collect EVERYONE'S old shoes... and actually donate all of them to charities that will take them. Except that one pair, which you can "lose" and "accidentally" skim off the batch.

Then you'd get them for free, and you'd even be doing good things for people along with it. See, everyone wins.

And since this advice would save you $200, I think you should send me a $150 commission, and you're still $50 up on yr default scenario. (:

What Girls Said 8

• I would totally sell my shoes to someone! But you might not want to let her know it's you honestly, because she might start rumors or tell everyone if she thinks it's weird. Maybe make a fake Facebook or something and tell her you go to her school and want to buy her shoes. Hahaha

• Wouldn't I have to still go pick up the shoes?

• Hmmm, that is a hard one. I didn't think it through that far. You could maybe have her take them somewhere close and leave them somewhere and you can grab them after she walks away? But that might sound too sketchy and weird her out hahaha. You could also ask her to mail them to you or something And PayPal her the money and pay for the shipping.
      Or if you had any friends she doesn't know that you wouldn't be embarrassed to tell about the situation, they could meet with her and pick them up for you.

• You'd sell your shoes you said? I may be interested no joke if you're serious, I can give an email if you actually wanted to discuss it more but with PayPal etc I'd gladly offer you money for a pair I liked provided you give proof they are yours and not just some cheap pair picked up to exploit me etc

• Sure i don't like them!

• I'd actually make you an offer if you have a pair you'd like to sell through pay pal, I can give you an email if you wanted to discuss it. I'm not joking either I'm totally willing to pay bucks for shoes of girls that I like. So if you want just let me know if not I get that. But easy money if you have an old pair you don't want

• Not close to 2000 haha but more than you'd get anywhere else

• Ok PM me than!

• I love toes

• Would you take all my shoes at $200 a pair? If so you'd have yourself a deal

• Yes, easy moneyyyyy

• Only issue is after class is when I'd have to ask, I doubt she'd have another pair to wear for awhile...

• What would you do with her shoes? What is your plan if and when u get them?

• Smell them, and other things

• Hey, I'm a normal guy otherwise, do well in college, good social life, serious goals, this one is actually relatively normal about one in five guys have one to some extent they say, in fact it's not really an official fetish according to psyche, as fetish is only dealing with unhealthy things, whereas any part of the opposite sexes body is considered part of procreation, you don't have to understand it, I just don't want you to believe every guy who likes feet is some hermit, after all how many guys like breasts, and what do those do besides leak milk after having a baby?

• Well said, I'm not judging. Lets just hope her feet aren't to foul. at least breast dont stink from my knowledge at least. :-)

• No. I don't want some stranger (or anyone else) masturbating to the smell of my feet.

• I hardly buy shoes so I'm not going to sell them to some stranger.