Good morning to all. Joined this last night and just wanting to put myself out there. Have a Blessed Day?

Any info as to how to maneuver around this site, what's most viewed topics, how to add friends, etc would be appreciated.
thanks

73

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Good morning. I'm very glad you've had the opportunity to meet me! To "friend" someone, you simply go to their profile page and click "Follow". If they are nice people they will follow you in return; however, should they be vulgar dullards, they will not!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 6

• wish you well! Use of the web is very intuitive-just start clicking around-you will figure it our pretty quickly.

Welcome!

• Go to the FAQ (use the link another user provided or its always available at the bottom of the page). Anything past that, you can ask other users in a post just like this one or in a message (which you'll learn about in the FAQ).

And a blessed day to you, sir!

• 0|0
  • @xHoneyxbeex pretty much covered all the bases for you.

Welcome to GaG! Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle. Enjoy the ride!

You have a blessed day also!

• Welcome to GAG don't be shy now.

• Um, welcome!

Hope you enjoy.

^.^

What Guys Said 2