Should I break up with my girlfriend since I'm going into the marines?

ok so I'm. Senior and leave for marines bootcamp in August, my girlfriend is a junior, I've been dating her for six months and she loves what I'm doing, she will leave for college after her senior year and she wants to stay with me, will this work? She is faithful and so am I but I'm just not sure if it will work out. even if I did break up with her I know that I can date pretty much whatever girl I want I don't have a problem with that but she is special to me. What should I do

• Break up
  • Stay together
  • Let situation play out
    Vote C
  • Other (add oppinion below)
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
Would love to get some female oppinions too!

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Try and make it work, if she is that special to you and you actually love her then don't let her go, actually make an effort to make it work, it is through struggle, strife and pain after all that our true colors are revealed.

So marine what are your true colors? are you going to tough it out and try and make it work or are you going to drop things and run? because of something that might happen? You never know what the future might hold, you could be throwing away something great even if there are hardships involved or you could be dodging a bullet. But you won't know if you don't at least try.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Try to make it work. You'll regret it if you just dump her now.

• Thanks man, I'm definitely going to try and tough it out!