After he showed an outstanding and concrete interest in me (see link below), he ghosted.. is it ok to text him to talk about what happened?

It's been a month we haven't talked... He's home for Winter semester and won't be back before Spring semester. We went on a date (that was a setup), after which he started waiting for me after class, walking me to work, etc. He even made plans for us to meet before Christmas break, but I didn't hear from him on the day we were meeting up. I waited a few hours and sent him an angry text, telling him how I felt and that I was disappointed in what he did (I stayed polite and wasn't aggressive). He answered almost right away and said that he was sorry and that "things came up". After that, I didn't here from him. I tried calling him to talk it out, but nothing from him. During the last week of class (we were in the same class), which was the week before the plans, he did this: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/guys-behavior/q1818770-was-he-watching-on-me-did-he-have-anything-in-mind aside from tons of other very obvious things during the semester that increased towards the end. I waited a little to let things cool down and now, I want to ask him what happened, but I'm scared to actually making things worse.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• You probably make him feel uncomfortable.

• Why? And if I really did make him uncomfortable, why would he have made plans in the first place? Do you like hanging out with people you're uncomfortable with?

• I meant from what I described in the post.

• Maybe you were too pushy?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I were you I'd just move on and stop wasting time on someone who can't or won't show clear interest in you

What Guys Said 2

• He chickened out and is too embarrassed to admit it. He suffers from terminal shyness.

• Terminal shyness? Is that an actual thing?

• It is not real in a literal sense of someone dying due to shyness. It means that their romantic/social life is dead because of their shyness. It is just an expression that I created to describe extremely shy people.

• Haha, no! I understood what you meant! You are probably right, he's very shy in general, only has a handful of friends (here at school, I don't know about his hometown), and I saw him talk to only 2 girls: his sister and... Me.

• You a bit jealous, you need to calm down. You over reacted a bit. Love is a game, you have to learn ho to play your cards well and you must do so intelligently while controlling your emotions.

• What should I do then?

• Go ahead and ask whatever you feel like, but do it in a polite manner and remove emotions.

What Girls Said 2

• The signals are too small to actually know what's happening. So the last contact between you two is you calling him and him ignoring you. He's obviously not shy because he asked you out first before standing you up. Here's the thing, if a guy likes you, he'll make it happen somehow. It's not like you're a complete stranger either, he can easily talk to you, if he wants to. So don't wait up, move on, if he's interested, he'll call.

• Move on