Would you have sex with your ex?

Bottom line, after a bad breakup, my ex and I still hook up every now and then. The feelings are still there (for me, at least) but I know we could never get back together. The sex is great, and we still hang out afterwards and joke around for a few hours. I just want to know if anyone else still messes around with their ex and how it makes them feel.

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes dear... in my case its just like yours... tomorrow am going to meet my ex for sex...

But tell me 1 thing... it happened to you to say i love you during sex and felt as if you were together back again? Because i went through this sometimes...

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all.

There are reasons your ex is your ex. Even if bad sexual chemistry isn't one of the reasons, having sex with your ex partner is still a bad idea. So the first thing you have to ask yourself is why do you want to recycle lovers rather than move on?

What would you gain from going back into the bedroom with an ex? If you have an emotional reason, stop right there and don't even consider the idea.

:\

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• No I wouldn't even let him kiss my ass while I was taking a shit. Or was that too graphic?

• Yes I have. Its a really bad idea though, sex is a very intimate thing. To do so with said ex, would be leaving a door that was meant to be closed cracked open. If you weren't having sex with your ex right now, or ever for that fact. You wouldn't be asking questions about your ex on here. Or even thinking about him. If you leave one door open, another door can't open. Be wise my friend. Please be wise.

• I have.

A year ago on Christmas Day. Both my ex-husband and I were single. I invited him to the house for Christmas dinner with our adult daughters. After dinner, our kids went to see a movie. After they left, I told my ex that he could either help me with the dishes or go to my room and take his clothes off. He choose the latter and it was a nice, late afternoon, one-time thing.

• I still mess around with my first boyfriend. We have this love hate relationship. Our breakup was pretty bad because we harboured resentment for each other. But every few months, we mess around, then go back to hating each other.