Girls, I've cheated on my girlfriend and she has found out?

I've been stupid and made the biggest mistake ever and one that I will regret for the rest of my life regardless of what happens. I saw this other girl a handful of times and even told her I loved her when out drunk. I did not mean it. My girlfriend knows all this. It has only been 10 weeks since she found out. My girlfriend and I started seeing each other again and we're taking things very slow. She then said she needed space when she was going to stay with me for the first time since. After 2weeks of no contact she has said she can't get past what I've done. I told her I love her and won't give up on us. Her response was "ok". Do I just give her space for a few weeks and make contact then and attempt to start seeing her again? I know what I want and it's her. Please help?

• Move on
  • Don't give up
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If you really love her then keep trying.

You broke her trust into a thousand pieces - this will take months even years to mend. Even then - she will never forget the way you made her feel, there will still resentment.

How fast she heals will depend on your ability to give her complete access to your privacy (phone/ messages/ every detail of your day). You must cut the person you cheated with out of your life!

You need to rebuild that trust - by the way she said "Okay" you still have a chance - but know that it's a long way to recovery - your relationship will never be the same.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Unfortunately not everyone can be forgiving, she tried and in the end she couldn't, its going to but a strain on your relationship especially if she decides to give it a go again in the future, she'll never be truly over it. Just leave her alone and if she comes to you then respond.

• Don't move on, but don't really hippie for things to worth out. Take time for yourself, be close worth your ex, be friends and see what happens.

• Are you serious? You are asking her to be with you again after what you've done to her and hurt her feelings? She would be stupid if she decided to get back to you again after this. And you're going to do it again to her and you better leave her alone if she doesn't want to be with you. I don't blame her for not wanting to be with you because I've been there and i can feel her.

• This breach of trust will hang like a shadow over your relationship for the rest of time. Any time you talk to a girl, get a text, there will be a small voice lingering in the back of your gf's mind that you might be cheating again. Fights will occur easily. The harder you try and force a relationship with her at this point, the more you'll push her away. It's highly unlikely things will work out. I recommend moving on and doing better in your next relationship.

• Give her space, dont contact her. Let her contact you, she should be able to have the choice. If she does, your a lucky guy. If not, you know to move on.

• You should stay away from monogamous relationships all together. You clearly can't handle them. And how can you say that you love your girlfriend when you go out and cheat on her (several times too)? !