Girls, is she trying to get a reaction out of me on social media?

We kinda agreed to stop seeing each other, although she was the one who initially initiated the "break-up." However, it's the second time this is happened, the first time I was the one dumping her.

After the first break-up, I would play the game and post pics of me on Facebook having fun and all that, and the strange thing was she wasn't all that active on social media until I dumped her. During that week of no contact, she would randomly overuse emojis and smiley's when posting something. I didn't think too much of it then, only that she usually never used emojis before.

Fast forward to this current break-up, which she initiated. A month has passed and we haven't spoken one word since we broke up. No messages, no calling, COMPLETE no contact. Anyways, yesterday she was "bumping" old photos and posts with her comments that featured emojis and smileys like she never does.

To make it even more interesting, the old photos and post she commented have been about how positive she's feeling. The first photo was her writing "I'm so laughing right now XDXDXDXDXD" - the photo wasn't even funny. The second was filled with emojis and smileys.

I know it may sound like a stretch, but she's only been doing these stuff in our break-up period, and those posts have been re-appearing in my newsfeed.

Oh, and she also happened to "like" her ex's photo the same day.

1
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should delete her off your facebook and block her so she can't see yours and vise versa in times of weakness, and move on. Your over thinking, in fact once my ex broke up with me I deleted my facebook all together and still have gotten back on. I'm truly happier I dont have to see how "happy, or sad" he is. I'm not spending all my time on facebook. I'm especially not over thinking a post of my ex.

• And if she is posting stuff in hopes you will see... And you disappear off of the face of the earth. Who's the bigger person?