How can I get my ex back?

Long story short he broke up with me 3 weeks ago because we were arguing too much after only being together for 2months so he couldn't deal with the 'stress and pressure' and he felt he couldn't trust me because I was messaging another guy (which was only to make him jealous and I regret it now). Anyway I got abit beggy, and then we didn't speak for a week or so. In this last week he's been so hot and cold though by liking/commenting on all of my posts on Facebook, and then texting me about them? but then gets blunt during the conversation. This whole thing is messing with my head so much and I don't know whether to keep playing it cool and messaging him carefree or to send him a long text telling him exactly how I feel? even if it does mean it's over for good.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't use other people to make your partner jealous, it literally shows how immature and untrustworthy you are, it was probably stressful because regardless of what your partner does you shouldn't be turning to another person for revenge or any of the sorts. WHAT you should do is ask what he's thinking and where he's at, if wants to get back together with you or not, realistically you need to know straight up.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• I would advise you to continue playing it cool a tad longer and consider where his hot and cold behavior may be stemming from. As I suspect he's riding a roller coaster of emotions as of late.

On one hand, he feels betrayed, but at the same time, he wants to forgive, forget, and move forward. But on another hand he wants to express his anger and resentment towards you.

If, however, you would rather tell him how you feel, I strongly suggest you do it face-to-face or via a phone call.

• That's why you should never play the green eyed monster card unless you absolutely have to (as a last resort).

• Honestly always seems to work the best whether good or bad

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't! Ex for a reason!