Would you still talk to an ex who is a drug addict and offended u so much?

• Off course not, don't give him only a second of my attention
  • Yes
He sent me a rude text on the past month saying that he was sad with me and I was going to die alone after we broke up and after I blocked him...

52

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all drug addicts are loser... but he seems to be one. Telling someone they should die alone is just fucked up. But I believe that if you date anouther "drug addict"(just making sure, but using drugs once in a while doesn't make you an addict) make sure he NEVER chooses the drugs over you. If he ever dose that it's time to leave.

Most Helpful Girl

• He can be a drug addict and still be nice for you, and you could try to help him, but if he offended you like that, just forget him. Don't talk to him.

• He was not, he offended me after the breakup and said I was going to die alone and i am worthless despite I tried so much to make things work between us

• To help him.. damn autocorrection

• Thank you so much :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• no, just losers.

What Girls Said 4

• Only if they wanted to apologize. Then I would forgive them, wish them well, and go on my way.

• That was not the case, we blamed me for the end of our relationship and was veru agressive and I know how wrong he is

• Well, that guy sucks. His number is blocked now. Make a ritual sacrifice of him.

• Thank you so. much girl

• Haha, are you serious?

I wouldn't.

:\

• I'm just confused because I still didn't get over... Yeah I know it's silly... :/

• Nope, I would just move on.

• I dated a drug addict who hurt me emotionally constantly. I stayed with him because he wanted me to, but i decided i had to be selfish and end it for my sake. He came back and i let him, but this time ended it for good. So i wouldn't give him my attention again.