Not over my Ex?

I don't know I just can't seem to get over my EX when I found out he was dating someone else I was hurt I tried to move on then I know this sounds crazy but I saw his page now his single they were only dating 8 weeks and it did not last lol I remember his last words was ' she's the best girlfriend ever' lol and I don't know if I should talk to him

21
Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Um.

Take a few days (at least) to sit with your emotions and let them move through you. Every time you resist feeling an emotion it goes down to the basement to lift weights.

So if you ignore the frustration, anger, resentment, hurt, or pain that is present in your body, it will only get stronger and come back louder than before until you listen to the signals.

:\

• I was in the same situation except he's still with his girlfriend... And they got together right after we broke up. I was angry too and I made the mistake of talking to him only to find it made things much worse. Getting over a past relationship when he hasn't reached out to you seems hard, but its necessary. He seems to have moved on. So you could not talk to him and attempt to move on! Or you could wait for him to reach out (if he ever does).

• I kinda spoke to him

• Well hmm. I guess you should just see how it goes when you run into him again. I wouldn't initiate anything else though. You may come across needy. Good luck! I know how tough it can be.

• When replies I shouldn't reply