I need help please, would be much appreciated?

PLEASE READ THE PICTURE I NEED ADVICE

We were dating for a year and a half, we broke up 6 months ago!

21
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm busy right now but I'll come up with a good answer later

What Girls Said 2

• I believe He wants to Go Slow with the Flow, Take his time and Nurse and Nurture that what you just May have Possibly Again and Not Rush into anything right now.
    As long as it is not a Friends with Benefits in the end, it just Might... Have Benefits in the end for you both to go Back to the Way we were.
    Good luck. xx

• Well with knowing the full back story on your relationship it seems as if he may be interested in again. However i would caution because some guys have a horrible way of seeming to be Mr. RIGHT but are actually just Mr. Rightnow. He may have been sincere in his efforts but dont forget the past and proceed with caution on this.

Do what you feel your heart and mind desire! However be prepared for the consequences of getting what you want! I really hope this helps and you do what makes you happy!