Being left in Limbo?

I've recently been left in limbo by a girl im dating, I've known her for years. Before we went on break she was cold towards me and offered friendship but she knew thats no what Im looking for. So its been more than a week and I haven't heard from her and I don't know if I will. What should I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is just a week, wait for a little more. Maybe she is going through somethings in life and she is stressed about it but dont want to tell you directly.

If she hasn't said thats its over, just give her some time and space and maybe in a while it will get sorted out for the good :)

What you can do in meantime is maybe talk to her generally as if you would but dont much mention about the "relationship issue" thing in the conversation. Misunderstanding often leads to many bad things so yeah, take it slow and hopefully it will work out :)

• Thanks for your reply.
      I was thinking of just "leaving the ball in her court" seeing as she is the one who needed space. She never said it was over, but she did freak out and this isn't the first time she's done it.
      I suppose I'll just wait it out, keep myself busy with other things.

• Yeah hope it helps out. Remember communication is the key so always communicate with her and make her feel that you are always there for her. Relationships are 2-way-street game :)

What Girls Said 1

• Cut your ties and move on

What Guys Said 1

• Break out of limbo by not letting her keep you there, by having things to do other than thinking about her. Friend-zone also usually isn't limbo, it's generally awkward friend for life who will keep you in limbo until you kind of move on.

• Well I'm not friendzoned yet, as she wouldn't even talk to me to discuss this lol. She pretty much just cut me out and ignored me. No closure, nothing. But thanks, im trying to keep myself occupied.