When a man dates a much younger hot girl is he upset to lose her?

I was 23 and he was 37 now it's a year later and I dumped him over a year ago. Not to brag but I am an attractive girl. My friend said it looked like he would have to pay me for sex.

Do you think he's upset to lose me? Because the creep tries to message me from whatever medium he wasn't blocks on.

To clarify he ended up being abusive and I blocked him yet he still tries to find a way hence the creep status.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how long you were together. If it was just a short time and he is still hooked on you, then that's desperation.

Also, from the way you wrote the question/details it seems you are really proud of your looks. You are young and that's ok, but don't let it be all you are about. Don't be one of those girls who post 100 pics a day on social networks to fish for compliments. They are a dime a dozen.

Once your looks are gone, make sure you have something else going for you that can keep a guy. That wasn't a personal attack, just trying to keep you from future trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• Age is but a number. I rejected a 24 year old last Friday. But he, since you dumped him, is probably soaking.

• Yes he is upset and he likely has a broken heart. At the same time, based on the nature of you wording this question, I think he's better off.

• Read the update. I think an abusive man deserves to be called a creep

• I'll cut you some slack then.

• Curious, how was he being abusive? Most of the people I know don't use a blanket term like that, but they say what the person's problem was.

And yes, getting dumped stings. Probably extra for him, because dating a girl 13 years younger is winning.

• Not true unless it's a place where you have to disclose. Anyhow he tried to push his penis in me
      Without my consent. He was very cruel and talked to me like I am dirt. Emotionally abusive. Manipulative.

• He might be a creep, But so are you :|
    Get out your own ass, You are not that big of a deal lol

• Depends. If he's a somebody then no. If he's a nobody then yes

• why do you care? also, wanna know how to help have a more successful relationship? date people your own age who you can actually relate to.

• Because I was disturbed by his email. He is blocked for a reason. I only date younger now

• That's BS. Assholes come all ages.

• @zagor no shit there are assholes at all ages, but if you are denying the fact that the lack of reliability between her and a dude14 years older than her have nothing to do with it, then something is wrong with you.

• it doesn't matter if she's younger and hot. if he loved her he will be upset, and if not he won't give a shit

• If a guy is into a girl and she dumps him he will be upset. The age difference is totally irrelevant.

• Not upset at the loss

Upset that he has to go back to mid-late 30 year old pussy.

Poor fella

• I think I can see why you'd post this as Anonymous: because you really aren't attractive like you claim to be.

• Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know who she is

• Dude why the hell are you such an ass for. Ok I'm Dracula. Hope you're happy now.

• no it has nothing to do with age so dont get too excited he just wants sex

• just his pried

• Yeah I would think so, hot and young? Who would want to lose that?

What Girls Said 3

• If he truly liked you, he would be upset regardless of how attractive you may be. You dumped him a year ago so unless you still have feelings for him, it probably shouldn't matter if he's upset. Maybe you should try blocking him from everything, if possible.

• Creep? Why is he a creep?

• Emotionally abusive scary piece of shit selfish person

• Some are, some aren't. He seems like he does though.