Best way to break up with her?

We both said it wouldn't be serious. I slept with her once. Been "seeing her" for 2 months with lots of heated texting and phone calls. She just lives so damn far away. Like an hour and a half drive. I never get to see her and it's getting a bit much. She is awesome and I really like her but I need to cut it. She always wants to see me but I can't and I feel it's unfair because it's not working... even if it's not serious.

I just never broke up with somebody in this way before.

Do I phone her (because she lives far away and driving to deliver the message is a mission)

or or do we meet half way for a coffee and I deliver the message there?

Most Helpful Girl

• No one ever wants to be broken up with through text. Meet half way. Tell her you need to see her and talk. Tell her the truth but don't be a jerk about it.

Good luck :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell her that you do like her however you can't be the boyfriend you want to be due to the distance and you don't want to do it. You should probably do it in person

What Guys Said 2

• Just call her. FaceTime her if you want. An hour and a half or 45 minutes to break up with her. Nah, bro. That's like a suicide mission. And you both agreed that it wasn't serious anyway. If she was down the street or a couple of minutes away, I might advise you differently. But an hour and a half, or 45 minutes, I wouldn't make that drive man.

• I wouldn't do it in public... But I would do it in person as a form of respect so you can give her an explanation sincerely... That way if she takes it really bad she will at least understand and not hate you too much for it