Would you still be friends with your boyfriend?

Would you still be friends with your boyfriend even after you broke up with him an got back together like 7 times?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the reasons behind the break up. If I feel that we still love eachother and that we can eventually get back together, then yes. Otherwise I would rather turn the page completely.

What Guys Said 1

• I wish it would work that way!! But girls get scorned and hate the guy! Vise versa had it both way she left for another guy. I tried to be cool with her but is what it is!

What Girls Said 4

• If my boyfriend and I broke up and got back together 7 times, there's clearly some compatibility issues there. I can't imagine there being much sense in being friends if we couldn't even be in a stable relationship.

• tried it. doesn't work. lol 7 times? can't u guys get the hint that it won't work like that?

• After one time it is enough.

• Yes, if I didn't want him back