My boyfriend left me pregnant will he come back?

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. I am 6 months pregnant and about a month ago he decided to leave me. I know he was being with another girl and because I asked him so much I feel like I pushed him away. He hasn't asked how I'm doing or anything. Its like he completely forgets I'm pregnant. On Valentines day he calls and says he misses me. The next day I get a text that says he loves me. A couple days later I get a text that says I miss you and I love you. I'm really confused and I don't know what to do. I try to leave him alone but I can't let him go. Will he come around and be with me again for the baby? or is he long gone? PLEASE HELP ME

A couple days ago I asked him if he would ever be with me again and he said he didn't know.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 2

• i think you should give him one more chance, but find out why he's playing those mind games. he either wants you or he doesn't. talk it out and let him know that the next time he leaves you, it won't be a second try. You have to have a stable enviornment for you and your baby. plus, he's going to be in your life regardless whether you're together or not. you all have a baby that needs both of you, despite both of you all's differences.

If yall don't make it, just make sure he's around to raise his child if anything.

• I think that you and him should sit down and talk to him and find out what his plans are. Because there is a possibity that he's here for you and the baby or just the baby. But sounds like he wants to be with you, he's probably can't believe he's fin to be dad, which also means he need thinking how to be a good father to the child and how to give a good life to the child. Don't worry your self. CONGRATULATIONS!