My crush passed away few days ago?

This guy at my school, he was popular, smart and nice in general. Many girls liked him, and I was one of them.
I had a huge crush on him but I was not close to him in no way. We never spoke or said hi to each other or anything... I was the one that always spoke to him first. He treated me normally like any other stranger and I knew I barely have any chance with him. He acted friendly and nicely, but I was too inseucre to try and become closer to him, and whenever I talked to him I was so timid and what I said was insignificant.
I don't know what to do... I feel so hurt and heartbroken, but I don't feel like I have the right o feel that way since I wasn't an important person to him, nor was I close.
The girl he liked (and she liked him back, they were so close) is hurt and grieving over him... I feel horrible for feeling jealous of her... I feel horrible for feeling heartbroken because I am not sure if I deserve to feel this way...
What should I do? I can't think clearly. I am so hurt and I feel so fragile and that I can burst crying at any moment...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• You had a crush on him, I don't think it's weird to get sad about it. Since there's nothing you can do about it, stop feeling guilty, he passed away and being sad is normal for the ones who are still alive. With the time you'll get better.

• I am looking at the girl who was close to him and she is so devastated. I feel guilty saying that I feel the same because she knew him better than me...

• But he died, you don't need to feel guilty, it's normal to be sad when somebody you thought about often dies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Take the counseling your school offers. They may be able to help.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think it's fine to be sad I was sad when a girl who was two years older than me's mom passed away so it's totally fine to feel sad