My husband wants to leave and says he is frustrated with himself for waiting this long to bring up the problems. what do I do?

he had beed distant for a couple weeks and i could not figure out y. he finally came to me and said seperation is sounding good what doesn't want to leave without an explanation. he said i talk about the bills and his ex-wife (baby mama) too much, i dont have a real job and dont make enough and i dont have a drivers licence. i asked him if he still loves me and he said it was a dumb question and he still does. this was a week ago. i have stopped talking about the topics named. i am a daycare provider mon-fri but just got more hours and have put applications in all week. i can only work weekends because i care for our daughter and his 2 other children and the daycare child. and i am going in in a couple days to get my permit (i never needed a licence so i just didn't get one). i am trying to fix everything he named off. last week he changed the password to his facebook that i have had open access to for 4 years and put a pin on his phone. won't give me either. so of course he got in the shower and i opened his phone... found him talking to someone with i love u too. and confronted him about it. turns out its someone who lives arcoss the u. s. and has been married for 9 years who tries to make her husband jealous (someone he plays xbox with). my bad. but i told him it was innappropriet and just cause she says it doesn't mean he needs to. well after that I've left him alone, put in more applictions, done everything i normally would trying to give him space. say i love u and he still says it back. but i found yesterday he told his brother he wants to leave still (on the xbox). what am i doing wrong? what do i need to do? I've asked him but all i get is i dont know, i dont know whats going to happen, and i dont want to talk about it. he says he is frustrated with himself for waiting this long to bring it up and now he doesn't know if he will ever get passed it. i dont want him to leave. we have been married for 4 years. he acts normal when the kids r around, but not when alone.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• It takes two people to have a marriage. He's done. I don't think there is anything you can do.

I'm sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• He is already gone emotionally. Sounds like he may be emotionally cheating too. Odd that he has changed passwords. It's usually a sign. Sounds like nothing you do will change his mind and he isn't be totally forthcoming with you.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think there is anything you can do except for give space. I doubt he would want to go but you could suggest marriage counseling..

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go , you will meet someone you love more. What's meant to be will be. Maybe if you let him go he will realise what he's missing who knows